Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
New York City attracts millions of tourists and working professionals every year. People who visit New York for the first time might get confused about where they should stay as there are thousands of options to choose from. Also, staying in Manhattan is quite expensive compared to other boroughs. Brooklyn, being one of New York City’s largest boroughs welcomes most of its visitors as it is quite affordable and entertaining. Staying in Brooklyn means you would get to experience the vibrant lifestyle and culture that this neighborhood has to offer. Apart from that, there are many sites one can visit which include some of the major tourist attractions known not only in New York but worldwide. If you are planning on staying in Brooklyn for a short while then our short term apartments in Brooklyn might be the best pick for you. We offer a range of apartments which include studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom apartments with luxurious amenities and a lot more. Whether you are traveling to NYC for leisure or work, our short term apartments in Brooklyn are fully-equipped to cater to all your needs during your stay. Fully-furnished apartments with a countless number of facilities, we offer the very best to all our guests. If you are worried about your safety then don’t be, as all our serviced apartments are located in safe and secure areas with many safety measures in place.
Our Best Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
With all the homely comforts and over the top amenities, our short term apartments in Brooklyn are always ready to serve our guests. All our serviced apartments are designed in a simple yet classic manner with elegant furnishing and aesthetical decor. Our fully furnished apartments provide comfortable living, privacy, a well-equipped kitchen, necessary electrical appliances, spacious wardrobes, and more. There is a complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi connection for you to stay in touch with your family and friends or to continue your work projects in the comfort of your cozy apartment. There is a big flat-screen television in every apartment to keep our guests entertained. Our short term apartments in Brooklyn are located in every corner of the neighborhood, so finding them won’t be an issue.
Let’s have a look at some of our best short term apartments in Brooklyn:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
Why Pick Our Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn?
There are many options for you to stay at when you are traveling to Brooklyn which include hotels, hostels, serviced apartments, and more. But, our short term apartments in Brooklyn will not just provide you a high level of comfort but also offer privacy and security. Whether you are traveling to Brooklyn with family and friends for a vacation or with your colleagues as part of your corporate travel, our serviced apartments are a great choice for all. With great commuting options nearby, you can travel to every part of the city with ease. The tourists can go and visit all the tourist attractions and working professionals can go to work and come back to a comfy apartment for a restful sleep. Other than that there are various facilities that you can use at our short term apartments in Brooklyn like an on-site gym, swimming pool, dry cleaning, and more. At TheSqua.re we thrive to provide optimum comfort and pleasurable stay to all our guests.
Facilities in Our Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
All our short term apartments in Brooklyn are well-designed. From cozy bedrooms to fully-equipped kitchens; you’ll have it all once you stay with us. In the bedrooms, you’ll find a comfy bed with a chest, spacious wardrobes, extra linens, and more. In the living rooms, there are restful sofas, chairs, and attractive center tables. There is a fully-equipped kitchen in every apartment with all the necessary utensils and electrical appliances like microwave, dishwasher, toaster, refrigerator, and coffee machine. In the dining area, you’ll find an elegant dining table with chairs where you can enjoy your meal and at one corner you’ll also find a small work station with a desk and chair. We also provide a high-speed Wi-Fi connection for you to stay connected with your peers or browse the internet for work. In your free time, you can watch your favorite movie or TV series on the flat-screen television. To keep our guests warm during winters and cool during summers, we offer air conditioning and central heating at all our services apartments. Apart from that, we have other facilities like an on-site gym for people who like to continue working out wherever they go. There is a swimming pool for you to have a relaxed day with your family or friends. There are facilities like a jacuzzi or sauna where you can enjoy during your leisure time or just relax after a hectic day. The safety and security of our guests is our priority and to make sure all our guests feel that way, we provide on-site security, intercoms, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, spy-holes on the doors, emergency lighting on the corridors, sprinkler system, automatic fire doors and 24/7 availability of management in case you have any concern. We offer not just these but many more facilities to ensure our guests are well taken care of during their stay at our serviced apartments in Brooklyn.
Attractions Near Our Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is home to some of the renowned tourist attractions around the world. There are so many places to visit and so many things to do that at times it becomes difficult to select one particular location to start from. The attractions you must have heard of in Brooklyn are Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Prospect Park, and Brooklyn Museum. Our short term apartments in Brooklyn are located in all the major locations and most of the tourist attractions are not very far away from our serviced apartments. As far as transportation goes, you’ll find it very easy to commute anywhere. There are buses, cabs, and the most favorite of them all subways for you to travel across the country without any hassle.
Here are some of the best tourist attractions that you can visit near our short term apartments in Brooklyn:
- Brooklyn Bridge - Travel from Manhattan to Brooklyn through the Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy some of the greatest views of the Manhattan skyline and the city. You can walk all the way, ride a bike or cross the bridge in a car, you have the liberty to cross it whichever way you want.
- Coney Island - Coney Island is famous for the entertainment it provides, mostly during summers. There’s a beach to relax in, a wonder wheel to enjoy the view, and everyone’s favorite Luna Park where people go for a ride on the infamous roller coaster ‘Cyclone’. Visit this place for a fun-filled day with family or friends.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Fall in love with nature all over again at this amazing place where different fragrances refresh your soul and various gardens are a sight for sore eyes. Walk across the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and get lost in the beauty of nature.
- Prospect Park - If you are in the mood for a picnic day with family then visit Prospect Park and find yourself a nice spot to sit in. You can also visit the zoo, playgrounds and the ice-skating rink if you are visiting during winter.
- Brooklyn Museum - The love for art is never-ending and those who love enjoying a nice quiet day should definitely visit this place. Take a walk through the museum and appreciate the various art pieces which include a large selection of contemporary art and Egyptian art.
- Brooklyn Academy of Music - The place is famous for performing arts. Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) is widely known for its progressive and avant-garde performance. If you love the combination of music and art then this is the place for you.
Best Restaurants & Bars Near Our Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
Who doesn’t like a nice meal after a long tiring day of doing touristy things or working like crazy in the office? Everyone loves to have a good meal after an eventful day and maybe a glass or two of wine and cocktails. There is an array of options when it comes to eating out or grabbing take out near all our short term apartments in Brooklyn. Whether you want to grab a quick lunch or a proper wine and dine with your family, there are restaurants and bars that will cater to all your requirements in the vicinity of our serviced apartments. Some of the best restaurants and bars near our short term apartments in Brooklyn are:
- Maison Yaki - This excellent French restaurant serves French cuisines infused with Japanese techniques. The playful yet delicious dishes are worth enjoying with family or friends. The bar at Maison Yaki offers cocktails, French wines, and sake on tap.
- Hometown Bar-b-que - If you are on the lookout for smoked meat then we have a perfect place for you. Hometown Bar-b-que offers American and international style smoked meats. They also serve draft beers and American whiskey which go hand-in-hand with the mouth-watering smoked meats.
- Lilia - The Italian style restaurant serves amazing pasta that you would not have tasted before. There are other cuisines on the menu as well that you must try if you are in the mood for good Italian food.
- Oxomoco - The decor, the place, and the food at this Mexican joint are simply perfect. The main focus of the restaurant is to serve wood-fired dishes. And you know what? They serve frozen drinks as well. We kid you not.
- Hart’s - Turn up the Mediterranean vibe and enjoy some amazing plates with fine wine at this 30 seat dining room. Visit Hart’s with your friends or colleagues and have a great time.
- Sofreh - Sofreh serves a menu full of Persian cuisines in a modern and classy dining space. The white-painted brick walls, the cemented floor, and the tables, all make it a perfect place to enjoy some authentic Persian cuisine.
Cost of Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
Most of the people who travel to New York for a vacation or work tend to stay in Brooklyn as the neighborhoods are much more affordable compared to other boroughs. The prices of our short term apartments in Brooklyn may vary because of location or other factors but we assure you that your money will be well-spent and worth it. You’ll get a fully-equipped apartment, private space, countless amenities, leisure activities, and much more at very reasonable prices when you stay at one of our short term apartments in Brooklyn. We always try to make sure that our guests are well-treated and have everything they need during their stay at our serviced apartments. So, you don’t have to worry about the prices because you’ll get more than what you paid for while you’ll stay with us.
Transport Near Our Short Term Apartments in Brooklyn
With a presence in every corner of the borough, all our short term apartments in Brooklyn are easily accessible from any part of the city. Whether you are going to visit the renowned tourist attractions or you are traveling for work, commuting will never be an issue while staying at any of our serviced apartments. Every apartment is well-located to make sure commuting is never an issue for our guests. You can easily commute from one place to the other via public buses, cabs, or subways. All our serviced apartments are situated near the subway stations for your convenience. Take a subway ride to any part of the city and experience the New York way of life.
Here are some of the easily accessible subway stations from our short term apartments in Brooklyn:
- Bedford Avenue Station
- Atlantic Terminal
- Nostrand Avenue Station
- Marcy Avenue Station
- Grand Army Plaza Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 244 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 250 reviews