Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
Traveling to one of the most popular boroughs of New York for work or leisure comes with many decisions that you need to make like where to stay, what to do there, how to commute, and more. Finding a place you can call your own for a short period can be tricky and time-consuming. Brooklyn being the hub of many cultural, historical, and economic activities is a great place to stay in. You’ll never be bored while you stay in Brooklyn. Our short term housing in Brooklyn is there to make sure that all our guests have a pleasurable stay with optimum comfort and various necessary amenities that we provide. From fully furnished studio apartments to top-end luxurious apartments, we have a wide range to cater to your every need. All you need to do is provide us with your requirements and we will take care of the rest. Our safe and secure short term housing in Brooklyn are located in every part of the borough for your convenience. Most of the major tourist attractions are nearby from our furnished apartments in Brooklyn.
Our Best Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
If you are looking for convenience and comfort then our short term housing in Brooklyn is a perfect choice. With countless amenities and safe locality, our apartments are modern, elegant, and tastefully designed. All our apartments in Brooklyn are fully-equipped to cater to all your needs. Whether you are visiting NYC for a vacation with family and friends or work with a bunch of colleagues, our fully furnished apartments are designed to provide you optimum comfort and convenience. These apartments are located in all popular localities with great commuting options. All the famous tourist attractions and places of work are not too far from the apartments as well.
Some of our best short term housing apartments in Brooklyn are:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
Why Pick Our Short Term Housing in Brooklyn?
While traveling, the most important and foremost thing to take care of is the staying arrangement. Finding a nice and comfortable place to stay is not as easy as it seems. With so many options available, often there is a lot of confusion in deciding whether to stay at a hotel or a serviced apartment or somewhere else. We assure you that the best choice for your stay in our short term housing in Brooklyn. With cozy bedrooms, comfy living rooms, and fully-equipped kitchens; our short term housing apartments are strategically designed to make you feel at home. The apartments are conveniently located in every corner of the county so you can select the one according to the neighborhood you want to stay in. Whether you are traveling to NYC for work or leisure, all our apartments are strategically located with great transport facilities. The most famous and easy way to commute is through Subways which are well within reach from all our short term housing in Brooklyn.
Facilities in Our Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
Our short term housing in Brooklyn is fully-equipped to take care of your every need during your stay. We offer ample living space, a safe environment, and great facilities that would leave you speechless. From cozy bedrooms to tastefully designed living rooms, you’ll have no complaints once you stay at our serviced apartments. All our apartments are fully furnished with a comfy bed in the bedroom, restful sofas, and chairs in the living room, a well-equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances, a dining table with chairs, and a nice workstation, and much more. There is a Wi-Fi connection for you to keep in touch with your loved ones or to browse the internet to check out the tourist attractions near you or for work. You can also binge-watch your favorite series or movies as there is a flat-screen television in every apartment. For fitness enthusiasts, there is an on-site gym and swimming pool to have a relaxing time. We also make sure that you feel safe and secure when you stay with us, to do so we provide high-end security systems, spy-holes on doors, emergency lighting on corridors, intercoms, first aid kits, smoke alarms, and fire extinguishers. Apart from all this, we offer many other facilities that you would surely love to try out when you’ll stay in our short term housing in Brooklyn.
Although we provide all the required amenities you might require, one can add more like a gym, swimming pool, concierge service, cafe, and lounge access if those are available in the building.
Attractions Near Our Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is a place for all sorts of people, there is something or the other to do for everyone. From long walks amid nature to appreciate the architectural heritage to party all night, you can never get bored when you are in Brooklyn. There are attractions like Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island, Prospect Park, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and more to visit during your stay. All the major tourist attractions are near our short term housing in Brooklyn so you don’t have to worry about the commute and time.
Some of the best tourist attractions near our short term housing in Brooklyn are:
- Brooklyn Bridge - Travel to Lower Manhattan from Brooklyn through this beautifully designed bridge. Walk all the way or use a bike or travel by car, all the options are available for your commute. Don’t forget to check out the magnificent views from the bridge while crossing it.
- Luna Park & Coney Island - Visit this amusement park with family and friends to create some awesome memories. Do go for a Cyclone Rollercoaster ride when you are there, your visit will be incomplete without getting on that ride. This place is a total fun package for kids and adults alike.
- Prospect Park - Take a stroll at this park and take in all the fresh air. Greenery in Prospect Park is widely spread all over which gives out a serene feeling. This place is perfect for a nice laid back picnic day with family and friends. The many playgrounds, ice-skating rink, and zoo are also a part of this amazing attraction.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Enter the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and get lost in the mesmerizing beauty of distinct gardens and fragrances that will work on you like a spell and relax every muscle in your body. Do visit this place if you love the flora and peaceful atmosphere.
- Brooklyn Museum - The museum has a large collection of contemporary art and Egyptian art. It is second in number when it comes to the largest museums in New York after the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art. Brooklyn Museum is a must-visit place for all art lovers.
- Brooklyn Academy of Music - Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) is a place for performing arts. It is famous for avant-garde and progressive performance. Many great artists have performed at this center. Visit the place if performance arts move you in any way or even if it doesn’t, do visit BAM you might just change your mind.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - Unlike other parks that are filled with nature, Brooklyn Bridge Park is a playground with picnic spots, athletic fields, and playgrounds. The area was once an obsolete shipping and storage complex. The park has a merry-go-round from the 1920s which was restored to offer an enjoyable joyride to the visitors.
Best Restaurants & Pubs Near Our Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
Many places in Brooklyn serve some of the best meals in New York City. The diversity in food is worth appreciating as you’ll find all kinds of cuisines here in Brooklyn. And what would be better than pairing up your delicious meal with your favorite wine, beer, scotch, or cocktail? Thanks to the location of our short term housing apartments in Brooklyn, all the great eateries and bars are nearby.
Here are some of the best restaurants and pubs near our short term housing in Brooklyn:
- Sunday in Brooklyn - Head out to Sunday in Brooklyn for scrumptious brunch with friends. The place will make you want to stay there for as long as you can. The well-thought-of decor and mouth-watering food are all you need to have a nice relaxing day.
- Denizen - A perfect place to spend your evenings after a long day of work or visits to some of the tourist attractions in Brooklyn. This wine bar offers a wide range of tasty wines you can sip with small bites to eat. You can also go for the tasting menu which is reasonably priced.
- Oxomoco - This Mexican restaurant offers wood-fired cuisine which you should definitely try while you stay in Brooklyn. The soothing ambiance with a slight smell of burnt wood goes perfectly well with the dishes they serve. The amazingly lit bar is filled with liquor to convert them into cocktails of your choice.
- Peter Luger Steakhouse - A single visit to this place is never enough, once you get the taste of the steaks; it’s hard to stay away. The vibe of the place is a bit old-fashioned and that adds more charm to this place. Visit this place if you love steaks, you would know what we are talking about.
- Olmsted - This neighborhood restaurant comes with an impressive menu. Olmsted serves seasonal dishes that are inspired by the ingredients they grow in their backyard. This truly amazing restaurant provides a peaceful environment with their gorgeous garden.
- Juliana’s - If you want to have amazing pies that are prepared in a coal-fired oven then Juliana’s is the place to be. The famous pizzeria with its contemporary space attracts foodies from all over New York. Do visit Juliana’s and enjoy some delicious pies that you would not find anywhere else.
- La Vara - La Vara is a Spanish restaurant with a classy storefront. It is famous for the Jewish and Moorish influence in Spanish cooking. Call your friends or colleagues and go try some of their innovative dishes.
- Roberta’s - This place offers some of the best pizza in Brooklyn. If you know someone from NYC then they might have told you about this place as Roberta’s is quite famous amongst locals. Do give it a shot if you ever crave scrumptious pizzas during your stay in the borough.
Cost of Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is known for its reasonably priced accommodation. People traveling to New York City often take shelter in Brooklyn as the place is hip and offers good prices for a short or long term stay. Our short term housing apartments in Brooklyn are well-budgeted despite the top-notch facilities we offer. Our fully-furnished apartments provide privacy, optimum comfort, a safe & secure environment, well-equipped kitchens, Wi-Fi connection, on-site gym, swimming pool, ease of transportation, and various other amenities that are essential for a wonderful staying experience. We make sure that all our guests have a pleasurable stay at our short term housing in Brooklyn without burning a hole in their pockets.
Transport Near Our Short Term Housing in Brooklyn
All our short term housing apartments are centrally located within walking distance from some of the famous tourist attractions and business centers. So, whether you are traveling to NYC for work or leisure, you’ll find it easy to commute across the city because of the fine transport system. Most of the major subway stations are near our apartment buildings in Brooklyn. Subway is one of the most convenient options to travel anywhere in the city because of its swift connectivity. Apart from the subway, there are buses and cabs that you can use for commuting.
Some of the easily accessible subway stations from our short term housing in Brooklyn are:
- Bedford Avenue Station
- Atlantic Terminal
- Nostrand Avenue Station
- Marcy Avenue Station
- Grand Army Plaza Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.