Short Term Sublets in NYC
Short Term Sublets in NYC
Taking a short term trip to New York City? Looking for a convenient stay? Well, short term sublets in NYC is the best solution. You need not be zapped about the term sublet. For those of you legal buffs, it is a situation when the current tenant (sub-lesser) rents (subleases) an apartment to another tenant (sub-lessee) for a short period, for a fixed consideration (rate). Subletting in NYC is given for 30 days or more. It is a perfect option for a short term stay without having to commit for a long time. It provides accommodation for both corporate executives and the family person. Lately, it has become a popular option for people visiting NYC. A sublet can be either furnished or unfurnished. There are varied offers available all around the city.
Our Best Short Term Sublets in NYC
We offer a vast lineup of short term sublets in New York City for your perusal. You will find several well connected and plush options for extended stays in the city. On that note, here are some of the best ones worth considering.:
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
These are only some of the short term sublets in New York City in our portfolio. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best options as per your specific needs.
Why Book Our Short Term Sublets in NYC?
There are several reasons as to why you should choose our short term sublets in New York City. Firstly, it is a feel at home experience to talk about. People often want to feel like home on trips far away from home. Thus, a sublet apartment is fully capable of giving that homely experience. It's a more comfortable stay compared to hotels. No matter where you go tripping, you come back to your cozy apartment. It is a less expensive option as compared to luxury hotels in the city. They have a minimal cost price that is reasonable and based on your choice of location and type of apartment. The rate ranges from low to high based on the demand of the area you choose.
Sublets are the best option for every short and extended stay in the city. There are no long commitments to be made when staying for 30 days or more. As many landlords prefer long staying guests, sublets have been a blessing to the short term visitors. There has been a growing demand for a place to stay in during the short term stay in NYC. This has led to a spurt in the growth of sublets in the city. Check-ins and check-outs remain hassle-free. Visitors can enjoy their stay by paying for as many days they want to stay. It is a more flexible experience because you can choose whether to stay or leave based on your requirement. During your stay in the sublet, you do not have to worry about the maintenance of the property as well.
Facilities at Our Short Term Sublets in NYC
All the apartments are of premium quality with well furnished and equipped rooms. With our top-of-the-class linen bedding, we keep you recharged all along the trip. It is convenient and easy to book TheSqua.re serviced apartments. Here are some of the facilities that you can expect during your trip:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Onsite gym
- Onsite security
- Intercom systems
- Washer dryer machine
- Fire safety features
- Flat screen televisions
Amenities may vary from one location to another, depending on various factors. Some units may also come with added onsite amenities including swimming pools, fitness facilities, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions, spa facilities, cafes, bars, restaurants, lounges, rooftop terraces and more. It all depends on the location and type of unit among other factors. Each apartment comes with its own signature vibe, ambience and plus points that draw travelers.
Where Can You Find Our Short Term Sublets in NYC?
Our apartments are available based on the visitor's choice of location. One can choose to stay in any of our 5 boroughs. However, Manhattan is the most famous and busiest borough to stay in. It all depends on the purpose of your visit and specific needs. In Manhattan, some of the perfect neighborhoods where you can stay include:
- The Upper East Side - It is a posh neighborhood of Manhattan and the safest too. It has a low crime rate and has some Upper East Side Luxury Serviced Apartments in the area.
- Midtown - It is a perfect place for travel enthusiasts with the amazingly well-furnished Midtown serviced apartments.
- Chelsea - This is an ideal place for art lovers, as this neighborhood has about 200 art galleries just outside the Chelsea serviced apartments.
- Financial District - It's a perfect pick for business visitors looking for a corporate stay in the neighborhoods. The financial district's apartments guarantee a safe stay because of the low crime rate, making the walk back home safe.
- Greenwich Village - It is one of the most expensive places to stay in the city. The Greenwich Village apartments are full of luxury and comfort.
- SoHo - This place has a trendy and artsy vibe with their studio apartments in the neighborhood.
- Murray Hill - It is a tree-lined neighborhood, which has Murray Hill serviced apartments with a river flowing alongside.
- Upper West Side - This neighborhood is quite famous for its many appearances in the film. It is also considered one of the wealthiest places.
- West Village - The properties in the West Village is one of the most expensive in the US. The West Village Serviced apartments give you the touch of expensive style.
- Flatiron District - It is a top choice for business travelers who work in publishing houses and advertising agencies. This neighborhood has tall buildings and a bevy of serviced apartments waiting to be filled.
Summing up the preferred neighborhoods in the city, our serviced apartments offer a wide range of choices based on every visitor’s requirement and purpose of stay. From the safest to the most famous neighborhoods, New York has a place for all. With our short term sublets in New York City, you can find the comfort and convenience that you have been seeking during your stay. You can pick your desired neighborhood, depending on the places you wish to visit during your trip.
Cost of Short Term Sublets in NYC
Worried about the cost of renting short term sublets in New York City? You should not worry at all since we offer the best-serviced units at the most competitive and fair prices throughout the year. Even during peak seasons with a heady rush of travelers, we do not charge exorbitant prices or impose hidden costs on our guests. We strive to keep rates in sync with industry standards while offering value-added amenities, locational benefits and 24-hour management and support throughout your stay. We make sure that your stay in New York is pocket-friendly and that you always get more bang for your buck than conventional accommodation options.
Corporate Short Term Sublets in NYC
Corporate travelers will greatly appreciate short term sublets in New York City since they often land in NYC for extended durations. However, they may not always be sure about their stay for a longer period or not. Sometimes people may not have an idea about the duration of a particular project or business assignment. A short term sublet is a great option in this scenario, taking care of all your accommodation needs for the duration that you desire. You will find all the amenities and facilities you need, including complimentary Wi-Fi to stay connected to your loved ones and business associates without any hassles. Our short term sublets are also located in some of the most prime areas in New York City, ensuring seamless connectivity to major business destinations and commercial hubs as well.
New York City is the Mecca of business and has been given many names that include the Big Apple. It is the most populated and diverse city in America, hailing people from all around the world. It is made up of five boroughs-Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queen, and Staten Island. The metropolitan area includes-Long Island and Northern New Jersey as well.
There are over 8 million people presently living in NYC and more than 40 million people visiting the city annually.
Tourist Attractions Near Our Short Term Sublets in New York
New York City is home to some of the country’s biggest and most visited tourist attractions that you should not miss on your trip. Here’s looking at some of them:
- The Empire State Building
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- Central Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Times Square in Midtown,
- Chrysler Building
- Rockefeller Center
- Guggenheim Museum
- Sea Air Space Museum
- One World Observatory
- New York Hall of Science
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Brooklyn Museum
- Grand Central Terminal
- Thrilling performances at Lincoln Center and Barclays Center
Many other attractions are mostly located at the heart of NYC. There's so much to see and do in the city, making it one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world. Many of the tourist attractions are just within walking distance from our sublets. Hence, you can enjoy a stroll in the neighborhood whenever you want.
Therefore, plan a trip with TheSqua.re and book our short term sublets in New York City. Our apartments will help you enjoy memorable stays in NYC without a doubt.
Things to Do Near Our Short Term Sublets in NYC
While the above is a diverse list, there are other attractions to experience and other things to experience. They include the likes of, but are not limited to the following:
- Tour of the Statue of Liberty on a Ferry Ride.
- Hopping Museums.
- Explore cafes and restaurants.
- Watch a Yankee’s game if you’re a sports lover.
- West Street highway is the perfect picnic spot during summers.
- Visit Smorgasburg, the largest open-air market in the US.
- Enjoy the nightlife in the city at some great oyster bars including the one at Grand Central Terminal.
- Enjoy a Broadway Show.
In short, NYC is a traveler's paradise. The Big Apple is full of bars, museums, and shopping streets, each worth visiting.
Restaurants Near Our Short Term Sublets in NYC
There are many famous restaurants scattered in the city. Some of them include the following:
- Le Coucou
- Le Bernardin
- Eleven Madison Park
- Gramercy & Flatiron
- Per Se
- Via Corta
Some of the fine dining destinations include:
- Per Se
- Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare
- Eleven Madison Park
Affordable dining destinations include the following:
- Joe’s Pizza
- B and H Dairy
- Crif Dogs
- Tasty Hand-Pulled Noodles
- Los Tacos No. 1
- M and O Market and Deli
- Mamoun’s Falafel
- Punjabi Grocery and Deli
- The Kati Roll Company
New York is a diverse city that has different cuisines catering to the likes of diverse travelers visiting the place from all around the globe. From Chinese to Indian and from cheap to expensive, this city has it all. Even the street food is a big tourist attraction and there are numerous popular vendors plying their wares on the pavements too.
Transportation in NYC
Well, getting around the city on foot is the best option to familiarize yourself with the streets and neighborhoods. If you wish to move faster and access several places smoothly, the subways are the second-best option.
Here is a list of NYC public transportation facilities:
- New York Subway
- Staten Island Railway
- Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Rail Road
- NJ Transit
- Staten Island Ferry
You’ve also got buses and cabs to cover great distances in a short amount of time. Other transportation options include ferries, pedicabs, bicycles, cruise ships, and helicopters, which are all great to travel around the city. People with disabilities can travel via buses and subways with their Metro cards.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.