Times Square Accommodation
Times Square Accommodation
If you are looking for the best Times Square accommodation, you have definitely landed at the right place. We offer the very best options spanning diverse budgets and preferences for travelers seeking extended stays in New York City. We have a plethora of options available ranging from studio units to 1 and 2 bed apartments that are ideal for smaller or larger groups/families. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find perfectly tailored accommodation as per your specific requirements.
Our units are well equipped with all vital amenities and facilities for contemporary travelers while being located in close proximity to major public transportation facilities, historical landmarks and business centres. It goes without saying that putting up near Times Square will ensure that you stay in one of the most historic and buzzing localities of the city. The landmark Times Square itself needs no introduction and is a short walk away from the most premier shopping, cultural and entertainment hubs in the city.
Our Best Times Square Accommodation
We have a plethora of options pertaining to Times Square accommodation. Here are some of the options worth considering at your end:
- West 47th Street Furnished Rentals
- West 50th Street Furnished Apartment
- Furnished West 47th Street Furnished Apartment
- 1 Bed West 47th Street Furnished Apartment
These are but some of the extensive options we have available in and around Times Square, New York. Our team will help you find the best possible accommodation within your desired budget and with 24 hour support and assistance at all times.
Facilities in Our Times Square Accommodation
There are several amenities and facilities that we offer at our Times Square accommodation units in New York City. While amenities may vary from one location to another, here are some of the ones that you can commonly expect.
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Onsite security
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite gym
- Washer dryer machine
- Flat screen television
- Intercom system
- Fire safety features
Some units even have dedicated onsite facilities including fitness facilities, swimming pools, cafes, restaurants, bars, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions, spa facilities and rooftop terraces among others.
Why Book Times Square Accommodation?
If you are looking for the perfect place to stay during your time in New York City, you should definitely consider booking Times Square accommodation. The location itself puts you in easy proximity to everything that you want to see or do in NYC while you get comfortable serviced apartments to call home as well. Our apartments offer additional space, flexibility and comfort that helps you unwind and relax in style during your stay. From enjoying yourself with family and friends after long days at work or sightseeing to brainstorming with colleagues or lounging about with American television hits, the choice is yours! The privacy and freedom that you get from having your own apartment in Times Square is simply unparalleled to say the least.
Cost of Times Square Accommodation
If you were worried about the cost of Times Square accommodation, rest assured that we charge fair and competitive prices for our apartments. While we do have peak seasons at particular times of the year when there are higher volumes of travelers, we keep our rates at reasonable levels to suit every pocket. We also offer 24 hour management, support and assistance to all our guests in order to solve and address queries swiftly without any hassles.
Times Square Accommodation for Corporates
Corporate travelers will naturally find it more convenient to stay in the very heart of Times Square, particularly for the connectivity to all the major business and corporate hubs in tandem with proximity to several landmarks in NYC. Additionally, choosing our Times Square accommodation naturally means that you get comfortable and well-furnished apartments to call home during your stay. Equipped with all necessary amenities including flat-screen televisions, complimentary Wi-Fi and fitness facilities, they help you stay healthy and happy during your New York trip.
Times Square Accommodation for Families
Families may sometimes comprise of smaller or bigger groups. There could be spouses bringing along their children while the in-laws may sometimes tag along as well. In this scenario, booking spacious and convenient Times Square accommodation from us is the best option. Our family-friendly apartments are located strategically while offering all the amenities and facilities that you need, covering basic needs, meals, entertainment, security and many other aspects. Get your own temporary home in New York that keeps you relaxed and comfortable at all times.
Exploring Times Square’s Neighborhood
Times Square is a bright symbol of the vibrant nature of New York City and it has always been known as the home for the city’s Theater District along with leading global conglomerates as well. NYC is often held as synonymous with Times Square and its massive electronic billboards which have transformed into modern-day icons in their own right. The globally famous Broadway theatres, the New Year’s Eve celebrations which are telecast worldwide and of course, the pulsating energy of the thoroughfare have to be seen to be believed! It symbolizes the real New York vibe for those who do not reside in the city. Several movies and plays have built upon this theme, showcasing Times Square as one of the most identifiable and integral parts of NYC.
Times Square has also undergone a major transformation over the years from being a rather seedy district to one of the most coveted hangouts today. The Disneyfication of the area which is a whole separate story altogether, has revamped and revitalized the entire stretch. A majorly commercial zone, it is now witnessing residential development as well. This is the place where tourists land once they reach New York City while the buzz here is absolutely maddening to say the least! Times Square has been known for a lot of things over the last few years including The Tenderloin (apparently the most coveted place to reside back in the 1920s) to even being the sleaziest neighborhood in the country (back in the 1980s).
You simply cannot ignore it. Love it or hate it, it is always there as one of the most important destinations for New Yorkers. Luxury living is par for the course here at Times Square which is home to some of the glitziest and swankiest apartments and condos that you will ever find in the country. There are top-notch amenities on offer for residents of this elite thoroughfare as well. Almost every train network in NYC goes through 42nd Street and the S/7 trains also transfer to other railway lines. There are cabs, buses and subway stations aplenty along the stretch too. Instagrammers know that at the end of the day, this is one of their best backdrops. It is also the best place for heading into the remainder of Manhattan or most of NYC in reality. Turn west towards Hell’s Kitchen or go towards Fifth Avenue for your shopping jaunts. You’ll also find the New York Public Library nearby along with Grand Central and Central Park. The beauty of it is that you can literally walk almost everywhere from Times Square.
Interesting Facts About Times Square
Times Square has several interesting facts that will intrigue you immensely. Here’s taking a look at the same:
- The stretch has earned a distinctive nickname, namely The Crossroads of the World.
- As per reports, close to 40 million people visit Times Square annually and more than 300,000 people pass through it each day.
- In fact, by revenues alone, this landmark draws a massive $4.8 billion for the city with reports revealing how 22 cents are spent here for every tourist dollar that is spent in the USA.
- Approximately 380,000 commuters pass through Times Square every day including an additional 115,000 passengers and drivers.
- Advertising here gets approximately 1.5 million impressions on a daily basis and more than 150 million annually.
- Annual advertising costs at Times Square hover between $1.1-4 million for companies.
- It may require $3 million each month for advertising on the biggest billboard in Times Square.
Business Hubs Close to Our Times Square Accommodation
When it’s Times Square, you are assured easy proximity to numerous business centres nearby. These include the following:
- The Plaza District - With 48th Street, 59th Street, Seventh Avenue and Third Avenue bordering this stretch, the Plaza District contains approximately 87 million sq. ft. across Class A office spaces. The stretch covers the distance between the 45th and 57th streets and this portion is called Hedge Fund Alley owing to the large number of hedge funds operating here. This district has several biggies including the Chrysler Building, General Motors Building, MetLife Building, Solow Building, Time-Life Building and Trump Tower. There is Citibank at the 800 Third Avenue location and also 601 Lexington Avenue while Charles Schwab is present at 300 Park Avenue. Wells Fargo Financial Advisors has office space at 280 Park Avenue while Blackstone is present at 345 Park Avenue. IBM is also present here along with BNP Paribas, Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNY Mellon and more.
- The Financial District - The Financial District is home to the top banking and financial institutions in the world and is famous as the site where the city itself started shaping itself from 1624 onwards. It is bordered by Chambers Street, West Side Highway, City Hall Park and the Brooklyn Bridge along with The Battery and East River. This stretch houses Wall Street, one of the most iconic business thoroughfares globally and also the New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. This CBD has roughly 50% of total office tenants in Downtown Manhattan including almost 40 million sq. ft. in actual space. Several companies have their headquarters here including Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and HSBC among others. Some other brands housed here include JP Morgan Chase, SCOR, Hudson Insurance Group, Western Union, Citibank and the Federal Savings Bank among others. There is Morgan Stanley, Country-Wide Insurance Co, Standard & Poors, Loeb Partners Corp, Liberty Insurance, The Bank of New York, Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and Bank of America among other big-ticket tenants in this stretch.
- World Trade Center/Brookfield Place - It required more than 10 years of extensive redevelopment and reconstruction to bring back the World Trade Center back to shape in Downtown Manhattan. It now has several office towers including the One World Trade Center towering at 1,792 feet and this is the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building. Several key corporations here include Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, NASDAQ and currently the New York City Economic Development Corp. The 7 World Trade Center building has tenants like Silverstein Properties, Capstone Investment Advisors, Global Atlantic Financial Group and BMI. Brookfield Place is another major office complex housing the Bank of America, BNY Mellon, Merrill Lynch, Santander Bank and the Pacific American Corporation.
- Park Avenue - Park Avenue is an expansive thoroughfare nestling between 46th and 59th Streets in one of the costliest zones of New York City. It has premier retail space on offer along with office spaces of the highest quality. There are several well-known buildings here including the Lever House, MetLife Tower, Seagram Building and more. Some reputed companies operating here include Colgate-Palmolive, Mutual of America Life Insurance Company, JP Morgan Chase and others. Companies find this location immensely appealing since it is located in close proximity to some of the city’s most acclaimed and posh restaurants along with the Waldorf-Astoria and Grand Central Station. Several technologies and media players have been drawn to the area in recent years as well.
Places to Visit Near Our Times Square Accommodation
As mentioned already, you can literally walk to a plethora of attractions from Times Square. Some of these include the following:
- Madame Tussauds New York - Situated in Times Square itself and founded in 2000 here, this is one of the fun attractions that will delight the entire family. Check out and snap photos with your favorite superstars, heroes/heroines and other cult figures. The only difference is that they’ve all been immortalized in wax as you know! From the biggest sporting heroes, movie stars and musicians to global leaders, this 85,000 sq. ft. space has it all lined up for you.
- One Times Square - One of the costliest real estate properties worldwide, One Times Square is the iconic and landmark 363 foot, 25 storied building that is known as the setting for the popular New Year’s Eve ball-drop ceremony. The building was originally built as the headquarters of the New York Times which shifted here back in 1905.
- Bryant Park - Bryant Park is one of the most charming attractions near Times Square, offering an ice skating rink in winters and summer activities galore including movie screenings and outdoor boot camps! Children will enjoy the puppet shows, live juggling and other performances here while adults will appreciate the spacious indoor lodge, lush natural greenery and immaculate lawns along with various fitness programs. There are several eateries and kiosks surrounding the park for satiating those sudden hunger pangs!
Best Restaurants Near Our Times Square Accommodation
It goes without saying that living near Times Square automatically gets you access to some of the best restaurants in the city. Some of these include the following:
- Pure Thai Cookhouse - Authentic and regional Thai food from the central, southern and northern provinces of the country will definitely satiate your cravings with aplomb. The comfy space offers an intimate dining experience complete with tasty noodles, morsels of crab, snow peas and more.
- Toloache - A vibrant two storied space for diners, this restaurant offers three varieties of guacamole along with wood-burning ovens and an extensive tequila list. The Rojo Guacamole takes the cake with its wonderful mash-up of chipotle and avocado.
- Danji - Fusing innovative Korean fare with French authentic techniques of preparation, Danji has plates mixing sustainable ingredients with lovely flavors. The menu has small, large and medium sections while coming with top picks including the spicy cod roe, quail egg over rice, soy-poached black cod and more.
- Becco - A charming and quaint Italian joint on the Restaurant Row, Becco is known for its lip-smacking varieties of pasta which are crafted daily. One such marvel is the semolina gnocchi alla romana and orecchiette complete with crumbled sausage and braised escarole. Need we say more?
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.