Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is a borough in New York City of the United States with a history of European settlement that spans more than 350 years. Initially, it was a town founded by the Dutch on the rover shore of Long Island. Previously it was part of Manhattan. Today it is highly populated with many business districts. Brooklyn is derived from the Dutch name Breucklen which went through many spelling variations until it finally became Brooklyn. It means a broken island. The Dutch who came in to establish their settlement here named it after Breuklen in the Netherlands.
In the early 1900s, Brooklyn was a popular destination for immigrants who arrived via Ellis Island. A century later, many people left expensive Manhattan to live in cheaper Brooklyn area where there were more expansive areas to inhabit. There are neighborhoods like Brooklyn Heights and Park Slope that are now very modern places to stay. One can walk or cycle on the famous Brooklyn Bridge up to Brooklyn Heights. You can have breath-taking views of the Manhattan skyline from here. There is Brooklyn Botanical Gardens that is famous for its natural settings where you can watch the performance of Brooklyn Academy of Music. You can easily find two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn without any hassles courtesy our award-winning reservations team.
Our Best Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
If you are looking for the best two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn, then there are several options worth considering. We have a vast portfolio of two bedroom units that cater to all your needs while being well equipped with all necessary amenities and facilities as well.
Here are some of the top two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn that you can consider:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slove Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
These are only some of our options in the Brooklyn neighborhood. There are several options that you can find courtesy of our award-winning reservations team.
Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers will hugely appreciate two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn for various reasons. Firstly, these apartments are located in close proximity to major tourist and historical landmarks and secondly, they offer good connectivity to places of public transit as well. Additionally, major business hubs and commercial zones are also located nearby which makes it more convenient for business travelers to put up in Brooklyn. Our apartments give you space and flexibility that you desire on your trip. You will greatly appreciate the bevy of amenities and facilities available at our apartments including flat-screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi for entertainment and connectivity. Fully equipped kitchens help you cook up a storm whenever you feel like it! Every basic need is covered with the facilities at our cozy apartments. Come back to your own home after a hard day at work and enjoy the feeling of comfort and convenience that it provides.
Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn for Leisure Travelers
Leisure travelers and families will naturally have a ball when it comes to opting for two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn. This is quite natural, considering the fact that your own apartment ensures ample space and flexibility along with greater freedom and privacy. You can make sure that the kids stay entertained courtesy flat-screen televisions, cable packages and complimentary Wi-Fi. From all necessary bathroom amenities to fully equipped kitchens and all vital appliances, you have everything you need for an enjoyable stay in New York City. Brooklyn is also home to several major attractions and tourist spots in NYC. You will enjoy central locations at our apartments, enabling you to easily access public transportation facilities, restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes, shopping zones and historical landmarks alike.
Why Book Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn?
Booking two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn is always a good move if you are visiting New York City for an extended duration. You should especially remember that conventional hospitality accommodation will not give you the freedom and flexibility of your own apartment. Here, you can enjoy plush and well-furnished accommodation, complete with ample space for the whole family or even larger groups. Get Wi-Fi and many other amenities in tandem with all basic amenities. There are specialized amenities for business/leisure travelers alike. You can also enjoy great connectivity to all major points of interest in Brooklyn. These are all compelling reasons to book our serviced apartments here.
Cost of Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
If you are worried about the cost of two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn, you should not worry at all! Our rates are always fair and reasonable even during the peak seasons which witness a huge influx of travelers. We keep our rates in sync with industry standards without venturing into exorbitant territory. We make sure that we offer value-added experiences to all our guests, making sure that you are secured round the clock with 24-hour support, management and assistance.
Facilities in Our Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Our two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn come with a whole host of amenities and facilities for guests. While facilities may vary from one location to another, here are some of the features that you can expect.
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite gym
- Onsite security
- Washer dryer machine
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Flat screen television
Some of our apartments also have additional onsite facilities including swimming pools, fitness facilities, rooftop terraces, community lounges, cafes, restaurants, bars, spa and sauna facilities, Jacuzzis and more. We make sure that you always have everything that you need at your fingertips.
There was one Dutch West India Company which chartered the following parishes in Brooklyn:
- Brooklyn Heights: Was established in 1646. There is Brooklyn Heights or Clover Hill here Brooklyn village was founded in 1816.
- Flatlands was established in 1647
- Flatbush was established in 1652
- Bushwick in 1661
Brooklyn is situated in Kings County. It is considered one of the best places for residential purposes in New York. If you live in Brooklyn, you will have a dense urban feel. Most of the residents here rent their homes. You will find many families living in Brooklyn. The residents are generally liberal. Brooklyn Heights or Cobble Hill is home to some of the wealthiest residents in New York. Brooklyn isn't a city where you can have cheap living costs. However, it's way far cheaper when compared to the Manhattan area of New York. The area is regarded as a major cultural hub of New York City. It has a distinctly unique vibe of its own.
Where to Stay in Brooklyn
There is Coney Island to consider and the Williamsburg locality in Greenwood is located nearby. It is thriving with people from various races and ethnic groups, most of them have cultural leanings. The atmosphere of this place is much quieter than NYC. Residents of this place enjoy the riverside walks. They can walk on Brooklyn Heights and Greenpoint, Prospect Park, and Greenwood Heights. There is Downtown and Coney Island one can enjoy.
The young and fashionable are drawn to Williamsburg because it is flooded with boutiques, restaurants, street art, and art venues known as warehouse art venues. You can enjoy the nightlife here. There are nightclubs, dance clubs, and music halls that remain open until very late into the night. If you seek the best neighborhoods to stay in, Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo are arguably the best. You can make a regular trip to Manhattan that is connected to Brooklyn through the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge. These bridges link the islands of Brooklyn and Manhattan. Whenever you're in this area, you can enjoy great sightseeing and visiting historical architecture. We offer furnished apartments to the guests who wish to stay for a short or long and extended stay. You can take your pick from a multitude of options depending upon your specific requirements.
Attractions Near Our Two Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
There are several attractions near our two bedroom apartments in Brooklyn. These include the following:
- Brooklyn Bridge - The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the biggest and most iconic landmarks in the city of New York. Here you will find sweeping views of Lower Manhattan and also Brooklyn Heights. This iconic bridge has a chequered history, having been opened for the public way back in the year 1883. It was once known as the world’s longest-ever suspension bridge until the record was snatched away by the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge in Japan.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - Nestled right along the East River shoreline, this 85-acre paradise and oasis is a great place to truly put your feet up and relax. There are lovely views to take in of the New York Harbour, the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges. The park has a carousel from the 1970s that has been lovingly restored along with piers, playgrounds, lawns for picnics and other attractions such as concerts, movie screenings, rowing, kayaking, fitness classes and more.
- Brooklyn Museum - Brooklyn Museum is where your inner art lover will come to the fore, enabling you to truly admire classics by masters including Bierstadt, Monet, Cezanne, Rothko and other reputed global artists. The museum has a huge collection of antiques from Egypt in addition to artifacts from Europe, Japan, Africa, America and the Oceanic region. The Dinner Party by Judy Chicago is a major attraction in the museum. There are almost 1.5 million works here across a space of 560,000 sq. ft.
- Coney Island - Coney Island is a popular carnivalesque destination on the southern Brooklyn tip. There are several fabulous dining options along with carnival rides and a delightful sandy playground. A short subway ride away from Manhattan, Coney Island will keep you engaged with its aquarium, MCU Park baseball, roller coaster rides at Luna Park and amphitheater along with the beach.
- MCU Park - The MCU Park is where you will find the home base for the Brooklyn Cyclones. The Class A Short Season Mets affiliate organization will put up a show that will please fans of almost every age. Bring along your loved ones and pals for scintillating minor league baseball games that will bring smiles to all of your faces. Enjoy promotions like Tribute to Seinfeld Night or Everyone Runs the Bases. Snack on delicious grub including items from Nathan’s Famous from your luxury suite or comfy box seats alike. The location is strategically along the Boardwalk with the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station just a stone’s throw away.
- Barclays Center- The brand new Barclays Center is one of the biggest attractions in Downtown Brooklyn. It is the home of the Brooklyn Nets and was opened in the year 2012. This indoor multipurpose arena is also used for hockey games of the New York Islanders and several comedy shows and concerts as well. Up to 19,000 people can be easily accommodated here and the location is really convenient, being in close proximity to the Long Island Railroad and several subway lines at the transportation hub called the Atlantic Terminal. You can simply walk up the stairs from the railroad underground and you will love the stunning exterior with a whopping 12,000 steel panels. This is indicative of the charming brownstone neighborhoods surrounding this station.
Transportation Near Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn offers easy access to several public transportation facilities including subway lines, bus lines and ferry transportation. Norstrand Avenue is a subway station nearby and here you can catch the C or A line trains while the Long Island Rail Road or LIRR goes till the JFK International Airport and also Manhattan. The LIRR covers the distance till Montauk on the Long Island eastern tip along with Penn Station which is a major transit hub in Manhattan. The Atlantic Terminal is linked to the Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center complex of the New York City (NYC) Subway and here you will find the 3, 4, 2, 5, D, B, N, R and Q trains. Bus lines that you can access here include the B45, B41, B65, B63 and B67.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.