Where to Stay in Manhattan, New York
The Big Apple is certainly the cynosure of all eyes when it comes to families, business travelers and tourists visiting the USA. And if we’re talking New York City, most people search for where to stay in Manhattan. It is, of course, the cream of the crop, the prime island district housing some of the biggest landmarks in NYC including the likes of Madison Square Gardens, Central Park and the Empire State Building. In Manhattan, they say no two neighborhoods are the same; each has its own distinct vibe, flavor and attractions. Choosing the right place to stay in Manhattan is a breeze with our diverse range of service apartments at reasonable rates. Our fully furnished apartments are available for stays ranging from a few days to even months.
Our Top Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
If you’ve been Googling where to stay in Manhattan, cut out the hassles of searching online and check-in at our strategically located properties which offer the best fusion of connectivity and convenience alike. Every serviced apartment has its own distinct ambiance, premier amenities and vibe. There could be a gorgeous view that gets you interested or a comfy living room that is ideal for unwinding with friends, family or business acquaintances while in the Big Apple. It all depends on what gets you interested since our portfolio literally has something for everyone.
Our portfolio of serviced apartments in Manhattan is suitable for catering to the needs of every traveler.:
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
These are but a few of our premier serviced apartments spanning categories from studio apartments and 1-bedroom apartments to bigger 2-bedroom apartments that offer more space and flexibility for larger groups of travelers or families.
Why You Should Book a Serviced Apartment in Manhattan?
Our award-winning reservations team will help you with numerous options in Manhattan as per your specific requirements. Booking the right serviced apartment in Manhattan helps you come back to a secure second home at the end of a grueling business day or simply unwind with your loved ones in peace after a day of hectic sightseeing. Our apartments are furnished impeccably while offering all amenities required by travelers in one of the world’s biggest commercial, technology and business hubs. They are centrally located in close proximity to numerous attractions in New York City in addition to major commercial hubs and other landmarks.
Space is a key selling point for our apartments, offering ample room for relaxation, catching up on work, business networking and even having a ball with your companions. Studio apartments are suitable for business travelers or solo tourists looking for reasonably priced, generously spaced and well-furnished compact apartments that help them put down anchors in NYC while traveling for leisure/business. 1-bedroom apartments are preferred by smaller families or couples looking for a comfortable second home in Manhattan throughout the duration of their stay while 2-bedroom apartments are ideal for bigger groups of business travelers or families.
Amenities and Facilities in Our Serviced Apartments
Now that we’ve solved the conundrum of where to stay in Manhattan, you can focus instead on the service offerings at your fingertips, namely the amenities and facilities you can enjoy.
Some of these may include the following:
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Smart flat screen televisions
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Lift access
- Dry cleaning services
- Wooden flooring
- On-site complimentary gyms
- Cable package and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coffee machine
- Washer/dryer machine
- 24-hour management
Do bear in mind that amenities will vary from one apartment to another, depending on the type, location and other factors. Some apartments even have onsite features including fitness facilities, swimming pools, roof deck bars, Jacuzzi, restaurants, cafes and sauna facilities. However, each apartment has its own USP and character that will appeal to a wider section of travelers to Manhattan. Our guest services team ensures a comfortable stay along with attending to all your queries and support requests round the clock.
Cost of Our Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
We do recognize that some seasons are always incredibly busier than others but we always endeavor to provide the very best serviced apartments for business and leisure travelers at reasonable costs. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best possible option for your needs and budget in Manhattan. Impeccable and round-the-clock customer service adds to the experience, helping you enjoy secure, comfortable, convenient and happy stays in New York City.
NYC Attractions Near Our Serviced Apartments
Our serviced apartments give you easy proximity to some of the Big Apple’s biggest landmarks that you definitely shouldn’t miss out on. These include the following:
- Empire State Building - Built within only 11 months back in 1931, this stunning art-deco themed skyscraper goes up to a mind-boggling 1,454 foot and is a much-revered fixture amidst the New York skyline. Recognized as one of the world’s 7 wonders by the American Society of Civil Engineers, this behemoth gives you a thrilling adventure when you take the elevator ride (spanning all of 25 minutes) till the 86th floor observation deck. Take in the surreal views of NYC that you will never forget in your lifetime.
- Central Park - One of the world’s biggest and most-visited attractions, the first landscaped public park in America draws millions of people every year across its gargantuan 843 acres. Picnics, sprawling lawns, greenery and tree-lined paths beckon nature lovers and tourists/business travelers seeking a little serenity amidst the chaos.
- The Statue of Liberty - Visiting New York is synonymous with gazing at the Statue of Liberty, one of the world’s most recognizable landmarks and symbols. Ferry or cruise rides will give you panoramic views of the iconic landmark and the New York Harbor while the Liberty Island museum is another key attraction worth visiting.
- One World Observatory - The World Trade Center based One World Observatory allows guests to savor amazing views of New York City from levels 101, 100 and 102, being the tallest building in all of the USA. Sky Pod elevators and slick presentations set the tone for a thrilling experience ahead. The Sky Portal gets 14 foot-wide discs offering real-time HD footage of the streets beneath your feet.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - The Metropolitan Museum of Art covers 13 acres in Central Park and dates all the way back to the year 1880. Art lovers will appreciate the rather manageable weekday bustle at this beautifully designed and efficiently managed landmark along with its rather diverse collections.
- Theater District - If you haven’t experienced New York’s vibrant theater district yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! 13 million (and counting) people experience scintillating Broadway shows annually across 41 theaters spanning the stretch between 41st and 52nd Street and between 6th and 8th Avenue. There are mega-sized plays, musicals and star-backed acts every season and time of the year. A Broadway show is just like a full-course meal at one of NYC’s glitzy fine-dines. Immensely appetizing.
- Rockefeller Center - You may have heard of John D. Rockefeller, one of the wealthiest global businessmen in his heyday. He built this mammoth complex over 9 years that draws thousands of visitors each day right from daybreak. The Today Show plaza is a crowd magnet along with leading celebrities, oodles of glamour and the noted NBC Studio tour that is a wonderful experience by all means (you’ll love it more if you’re a 30 Rock buff). December is when the plaza ice rink comes alive with a massive 70 foot Christmas tree.
- The Guggenheim Museum - Frank Lloyd Wright will forever live on in cultural history through his patronage of this amazing New York attraction. The philanthropist’s vast collection has expanded since 1959 to include some of the world’s most coveted paintings by masters such as Chagall, Picasso and Manet along with a rather sizable number of Kandinskys and Mapplethorpe’s. The Guggenheim is a burst of art, culture and philosophy that will enchant your senses. Period.
Best Restaurants Near Our Furnished Apartments in NYC
Our feted serviced apartments also offer great connectivity to some of the most iconic restaurants in the Big Apple. Manhattan is known for its flourishing gastronomic cultures and a heady mixture of options. Foodies will have a hard time choosing! From outdoor to indoor dining, there are choices galore for connoisseurs and discerning eaters alike.
Here are some of the top options that you can check out nearby:
- Atla - The brainchild of Enrique Olvera and Daniela Soto-Innes, this hip Mexican food stop is much-loved by New Yorkers for its approachable and casual yet prime ambiance on the accessible Lafayette Street.
- Atomix - Find a delightful Korean fine-dine amidst a walk-up apartment building near NoMad. Go past the bar and take the stairs to the basement where you can lounge about on couches with lip-smacking snacks for company before taking your position on one of just 14 chairs at the counter overlooking the rather vibrant and joyous kitchen. This spells exclusivity like no other.
- Via Carota - Fiery yet satiating Italian cuisine finds pride of place at Via Carota, an endeavor by noted chef couple Rita Sodi and Jody Williams, creating an ambiance that is heart-warming, sophisticated and rustic at the same time. The food is simple but incredibly tasty at the same time.
- Superiority Burger - An East Village offering that is run by James Beard award winner, Del Posto pastry legend and former punk-rock drummer Brooks Headley, you’ll find it lives up to its name with perfect veggie burgers that’ll melt in your mouth. From tofu-cabbage wraps to vanilla-labna gelato, there’s a lot going on that you’ll adore!
- Crown Shy - The first partnership between legendary Chef de Cuisine at Eleven Madison Park (Michelin-starred), James Kent (who is also NoMad executive chef) and Managing Partner at Del Posto, Jeff Katz, this restaurant is situated at the posh 70 Pine Street art-deco building. Visit it for a truly swanky New York experience, one that you’ll certainly cherish.
- Momofuku Ko - Getting reservations could be a tough job but once you do, you’ll fall in love with the incredibly curated menu by Chef David Chang. From raw fluke coated in mellow buttermilk, house-made chilli sauce and poppy seeds with frozen foie-gras torchon shaved right over scintillating lychee puree and pine-nut bottles, there’s a lot to whet your appetite straight away! A pioneering joint by all means!
- Uncle Boons - Visit Uncle Boons for a sense of nostalgia and fun. It offers a slice of the hole in the wall Thai food culture with homely warmth for company. The dark wood-paneled vibe aside, you’ll feel most comfortable with classic Thai cuisine, vintage brass and teak flatware and a generous selection of tap wine and beer slushies for company.
Transport Near Our Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
When you’ve been searching for where to stay in Manhattan, you must have thought about easy connectivity and access to subway stations for ease of commuting to major business and leisure destinations. Our centrally located serviced apartments offer proximity to innumerable subway stations.
Some of these include the following:
- 50th St Station
- 33rd St Station
- Lexington Av-59 St
- 5th Avenue
- Columbus Circle
- Lexington Ave 53rd St
- 42nd Street - Port Authority
- 23rd Street
Our serviced apartments are also well linked to major nearby airports including the John F. Kennedy Airport and LaGuardia Airport. Getting around New York City will be a seamless affair courtesy easy access to a wide gamut of subway stations and other transportation facilities. You can also expect brisk and quick rides from the airport to your apartment without getting stuck in nightmarish peak-time traffic!
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.