Williamsburg Studio Apartments
Williamsburg Studio Apartments
One of the most popular destinations to land in the city of New York is indeed none other than the neighborhood in Williamsburg. This place can be called a complete package for spending your vacation or a weekend getaway to the city of New York. Moreover, it is widely called 'Little Berlin' due to its advanced surroundings. With good connectivity to the roads as well as possessing popular attractions in its vicinity, this neighborhood is the perfect setting for you to get accommodation for spending your outing in NYC.
While talking about getting accommodation, studio apartments are a specialty in the neighborhood. Williamsburg is a core attraction for youngsters visiting New York City. It has in store some luxurious studio apartments that completely suit the preferences of the millennial generation. For those who have little acquaintance with the arrangement of studio apartments, then be assured that if you get into a studio apartment you will have a self-contained space within a single unit. Not just that, you will get all the latest and up-to-date facilities and amenities near at hand as well. We help you find the best Williamsburg studio apartments courtesy our skilled and award-winning reservations team. WE make sure that all your needs are met and have 24-hour management and assistance for our guests. This ensures that all your queries are swiftly resolved minus any hassles whatsoever.
Our Best Williamsburg Studio Apartments
We offer a wide portfolio of Williamsburg studio apartments in central locations and with good connectivity to major business hubs, tourist landmarks, cultural establishments, entertainment and recreational zones, restaurants, cafes and bars.
While we have apartments in several stretches of Williamsburg, here are some of the options worth considering at your end:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slove Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
These are only some of our studio apartments in Williamsburg. You can always take the help of our reservations team to find the best possible apartments tailored to your needs here. We help you find suitable accommodation at the best possible prices and with all the amenities and facilities that you require. We have studio apartments that are absolutely ideal for couples and solo travelers, offering ample space, freedom, privacy, flexibility and of course, central locations and connectivity to the biggest attractions nearby.
Why Book Our Williamsburg Studio Apartments?
For those who are well-acquainted with this type of accommodation, you will hardly find it amusing. However, for those who are not very accustomed to living in studio type accommodations, it will be a whole new experience to indulge in. Forget the neighborhood attractions, Williamsburg studio apartments are immensely sustainable and visitors will hardly have time to look around.
You get the feel of a home away from your home with our studios offering a comfortable and cozy experience in New York City. Even if you are to stay alone, there is good reason for you to stay in a studio apartment. You can make the best use of the space by utilizing every corner of your accommodation accordingly. Our studio apartment comprises all the necessary amenities and facilities at hand within the single unit that is rented out to you. You can easily access your leisure space as well as get comfy with the best furnishings and fixtures. Our studio apartments offer good space in addition to living areas, kitchens, dining zones and so on. There are attached bathrooms with comfortable beds and easy proximity to major areas in the city.
Facilities in Our Williamsburg Studio Apartments
We make sure that you are supremely comfortable at all times in our Williamsburg studio apartments. While our amenities may vary from one location to another, every unit has its own distinctive vibe, complete with the best amenities and facilities at your fingertips. Here are some of the facilities that you can expect.
- Central heating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen televisions
- Washer dryer machine
- Onsite gym
- Onsite security
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
Some units may also have additional onsite amenities including swimming pools, rooftop terraces, community lounges, fitness facilities, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions, spa facilities, cafes, restaurants and bars. It all depends on the type of apartment and the location.
Cost of Williamsburg Studio Apartments
If you are anxious about Williamsburg studio apartments, then you need not fret at all! We strive to offer fair and competitive prices at all times of the year, even during peak seasons. While these seasons do witness a sizable rush of travelers, we make sure that our prices sync with industry standards without hurting your pocket. We also offer value-added amenities and 24-hour service and support to make things more worthwhile for you. There are no hidden costs that you need to worry about as well.
About the Neighborhood
Williamsburg is in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. The site is bordered by popular neighborhoods of Brooklyn, with the Greenpoint locality in the north, Bedford-Stuyvesant in the south, and Bushwick and East Williamsburg in the east, and the East River in the west, it is ideally located.
The neighborhood accommodates quite a few studio apartments rentals for tourists and visitors to NYC. Known for its contemporary culture and vibrant nightlife, Williamsburg receives a fair number of visitors daily, seeking apartments on rent. Earlier, in the 1990s, Williamsburg was recognized for accommodating artists and college graduates. However, over time it has eventually led to the transformation and up-gradation of the site with several centers for shopping, food, and transport.
Recent times have witnessed Williamsburg being thronged by the tourists coming to New York to experience the lifestyle and the nightlife of the people here. Thus, real estate seems to have boomed by the wide-scale construction of apartments and accommodations in the Williamsburg enclave.
Things to Do Near Our Williamsburg Studio Apartments
As mentioned earlier, since the neighborhood of Williamsburg is widely popular for its contemporary nightlife and hipster culture, most of the landmarks nearby are somewhat an attraction that draws visitors to accommodate in this part of Brooklyn in New York. Given below are some of the exciting things to explore and experience while you are living in the studio apartments sited within the precincts of Williamsburg.
- Treat your tastebuds - Williamsburg is also popular as the food hub of the Brooklyn borough because of the wide range of restaurants available by the corner. Restaurants here extend a wide variety of cuisines to suit the taste buds of the people coming to explore the state-of-the-art culture practiced at Williamsburg. You can get one of the best tasting cheese, meat, wine, tacos at the restaurant serving at Williamsburg. From fine-dining places to food joints, one can get the availability of all sorts of eateries here. Some of the popular food joints to mention are Peter Luger Steakhouse, Marlow & Sons, Hotel Delmano, and Brooklyn Brewery.
- Try a hand at indoor games - Brooklyn Bowl and The Gutter are some well-known bowling clubs in the Williamsburg circle. Along with featuring a bowling alley, Brooklyn Bowl also has some exciting elements such as a concert venue and food court where food is prepared by one of the leading restaurants of Brooklyn namely ‘Blue Ribbon’. Moreover, The Gutter also features a bowling alley along with a vintage themed bar in it.
- Pay your visit to the bars - Pubs and bars are the other specialties of the Williamsburg encircle. You have to try out some good beer, cocktail, and wine when you are here. Brooklyn Brewery is one of the most exclusive hotspots for trying out beer. However, if you wish to go a bit pocket-friendly to get drunk, you can check out some cocktails as well as wines at pubs like Four Horsemen, Woodhull Wine Bar, Extra Fancy, and Radegast Hall.
- Watch some live performances - Talking of the hipster culture, something which you should not miss out on while you are living in the neighborhood of Williamsburg is the live shows held here. You can spot extremely talented and creative individuals in this vicinity. Some of the live performances to check out include Poetry readings at Pete's Candy Store, Music concerts at Brooklyn Bowl, drama at The Brick Theatre, and Movies at the Nitehawk Cinema.
- Go vintage shopping - Even though the grand setting of Williamsburg is popular for its contemporary lifestyle, yet some vintage elements are reminiscent of the late 90s culture. Beacon’s Closet is one of the popular shops which you will spot in this vicinity. This place has in store some of the antiquities and vintage elements on sale. Moreover, you get many designer products which you can easily avail at a pocket-friendly rate.
- Indulge in appreciating the greenery around - You will be surprised to note that Williamsburg is quite contrary to the usual New York City when it comes to its natural setting. This is because, whenever someone pictures NYC, only tall towers and fancy hubs appear. However, the vicinity of Williamsburg bears pretty much greenery around where you could not only enjoy sitting in a park and feel the fresh air but also observe the greenery around. Hence, Williamsburg studio apartments have a premium set that opens up to the lush greens in the surrounding.
Thus, the above-mentioned activities are some of the basic things to be explored in Williamsburg. Lastly, if you need to learn or explore cooking classes, you could check out Brooklyn Kitchen for expert help. However, if all you want is to party hard then hop into Berry Park to enjoy and indulge in the parties held there. If nothing excites you then besides these, you can always go for a stroll in the mornings or evenings at the streets of Williamsburg to grasp in some fresh air.
Nearby Landmarks in Williamsburg
Along with featuring popular shopping hubs, transit points, and other public amenities in its vicinity, Williamsburg has some of the most remarkable landmarks in it. A few of them can be listed as:
- The famous and historic Williamsburg Bridge connects Williamsburg to Manhattan.
- The eye-catching view and horizon of the charming Williamsburg Waterfront.
- The historic children’s home of Newsboys’ Lodging House.
Thus, these are some of the historic and renowned landmarks which can also be referred to as the nearby attractions of the Williamsburg enclave. You can enjoy the leisure of taking a glimpse into these spots from the comfort of your apartment since Williamsburg studio apartments are centrally located. However, you can visit these hotspots for sightseeing in person as well.
Transportation in Williamsburg
With several subways of New York City serving the transit lines of Williamsburg, the region has gained much popularity for it being one of the best spots for acquiring accommodations as transportation is easy and hassle-free from this point. Along with subways, Williamsburg is also popular for its widely accessible road transport facilities. Some of the well-known ways to get acquainted with are listed below:
- The Williamsburg Bridge Plaza Bus Terminal - Also, popular as the Washington Plaza or Williamsburg Bridge Transit Center, this is one of the major bus terminals sited at the foot of the Williamsburg Bridge.
- Marcy Avenue Station - Sited at the juncture of Broadway in Brooklyn and the Marcy Avenue, this station operates on the BMT Jamaica Line of the New York City Subway.
- The Williamsburg Bridge - Suspended across the East River in New York, this historic setting connects the Williamsburg Neighborhood of Brooklyn at Broadway to the Lower East Side of Manhattan at Delancey Street.
- Brooklyn-Queens Expressway - This is indeed the interstate highway connecting the city of New York to New Jersey in the United States. The expressway is near the Williamsburg neighborhood because of which the demand for staying at the studio apartments in Williamsburg is on the rise.
- Brooklyn-Queens Connector - This point of connectivity is concerned with the transportation facilities to-and-fro the north-south corridor of the East River between the boroughs of Brooklyn and Queens. Streetcars go up and down this corridor throughout the day making it one of the busiest transit lanes running across the vicinity of Williamsburg in Brooklyn.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 244 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 250 reviews