Furnished Apartments in San Francisco
Furnished Apartments San Francisco
Are you looking for quality furnished apartments in San Francisco? You should take a closer look at some of the top furnished apartments in San Francisco in our portfolio. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best San Francisco furnished apartments. You can expect comfortably furnished and spacious apartments with all the amenities and facilities you need, including fully equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi and loads of privacy and flexibility as well.
Best Furnished Apartments in San Francisco
There are several options available with regard to furnished apartments in San Francisco. These include the following:
- Mission Street Apartments II
- Folsom Street Apartments #812
- Channel Street Apartments II
- Channel Street Apartments I
- Walnut Creek
- Post Street
- Post Street Apartments II
- Post Street Apartments IX
- Channel Street Apartments IV
- Beale Street
- Lombard Street 2
- Spear St & Harrison St
These are only some of the top furnished apartments in San Francisco that we have in our kitty. You will find many other options in our portfolio too that will be tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
Why Book Our Furnished Apartments in San Francisco?
We have a wide range of furnished apartments in San Francisco that are worth booking for extended stays in the city. You can take your pick from our award-winning apartments, each of which comes with all the amenities, facilities and appliances necessary for maximum convenience and comfort. You can also expect all necessary safety, security and entertainment features at our apartments in addition to oodles of space, privacy and flexibility alike. Our apartments also offer easy proximity to major public transit points in the city along with business centers, shopping zones and tourist landmarks alike.
Our Furnished Apartments in San Francisco for Business Travelers
Business travelers and corporates will love our furnished apartments in San Francisco too for their convenience and comfort. You will enjoy ample space and privacy during your stay while you can unwind nicely after a long day at work courtesy of the plush furnishings and comfortable beds. Business travelers will appreciate the easy connectivity to major business and commercial zones from their apartments. Our San Francisco furnished apartments will make you feel at home while you enjoy the very best connectivity, entertainment and dining features.
Our Furnished Apartments in San Francisco for Leisure Travelers
We have many San Francisco furnished apartments that are perfect for families and leisure travelers alike. Our apartments come with all the amenities that you require for a memorable and enjoyable stay in San Francisco, short term and long term. We offer apartments that come with plush furnishings, comfortable beds and all the vital appliances and amenities that you need. We have all the entertainment and recreational facilities that you require. Plus, we put you in strategic locations in close proximity to major tourist and historical landmarks along with cultural centers, shopping hubs, restaurants, nightlife destinations and more.
Things to Do Near Our Furnished Apartments in San Francisco
There are various things to do near our furnished apartments in San Francisco that you should definitely take a closer look at. These include the following:
- Visit the Fisherman’s Wharf Waterfront - The most famous waterfront in San Francisco is Fisherman’s Wharf which offers lip-smacking grub along with fabulous dining experiences. There are several outdoor stands serving up everything from fresh Dungeness crab and other gourmet outlets selling fresh fish from the day’s catch itself.
- Enjoy the Golden Gate Park - The Golden Gate Park is visited by 13 million visitors annually. You will love this space covering 1,017 acres with its multiple places to relax and unwind. Check out the pristine lakes here along with the picnic zones and monuments. Families with children will love visiting the numerous gardens and playgrounds here.
- Visit Alcatraz Island - Alcatraz Island is situated just 1.5 miles off from the shore of San Francisco and is a tiny island that came up as a major military fortification, previously being a federal and military prison as well between 1933 and 1963. The federal prison has previously housed several notorious criminals including Robert Franklin Stroud and Al Capone.
- Union Square Merriment - This is the most visited locality in San Francisco and the place where you will find innumerable high-street retail outlets along with premier hotels, art galleries, cafes and nightlife hubs. There are multiple live events going on here throughout the year as well.
- Savor Chinatown’s Unique Culture - Most leading cities have Chinatowns of their own although San Francisco has four. The one positioned on Grant Avenue is the biggest such establishment outside all of Asia, and is North America’s oldest Chinatown too. It has parks and other attractions including some of the best restaurants and shopping outlets in town. This is where you should definitely head for a magical taste of China.
- Cable Car Rides - San Francisco has a stunning cable car system, the last one which is still manually operated in the whole world. There are only 3 lines left today and these cater to tourists looking to explore the city during their visit.
- Catching the San Francisco Giants in Action - The AT&T Park is regarded as the home for the San Francisco Giants. This is one of the most popular and historic league teams and a household name here in the city. The stadium is situated alongside San Francisco Bay. The San Francisco Giants are 8-time World Series winners with the most recent title coming in the year 2014.
- Visit the Presidio of San Francisco - The Presidio is an ex-military base that has now transformed into a charming park. The park is located just on the northern end of the San Francisco Peninsula under the Golden Gate Recreation Area. The park has several vantage points for spotting the Golden Gate Bridge and the Pacific Ocean with panoramic bayside views while the site itself is a recognized Historical Landmark in California.
- Encounter Jellyfish - The Aquarium of the Bay is situated along the San Francisco waterfront. There are 300 feet of clear tunnels inside the aquarium which are filled with 700,000 water gallons and 20,000 bay animals. Leopard sharks are key attractions for tourists here as well.
- Explore Ghirardelli Square - Ghirardelli Square is a place worth exploring. This was a chocolate factory initially which was owned and established by Domenico Ghirardelli. The square is today home to various hotels, restaurants and shops alike.
- Catch the View from Twin Peaks - The Twin Peaks at San Francisco are a major attraction for tourists and come with gorgeous views of the Bay Area as well. The Peaks were initially known as Los Pechos de la Choca which equates to Breasts of the Maiden. They are located next to each other at 922 feet. There are various plants and animals that can be found here too as you make your way to the summit. There’s also a 64-acre park nearby that is also worth visiting.
- Take an Artistic Sojourn - The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art was the very first museum in this part of the USA to display solely contemporary art. There are 29,000+ art pieces including sculptures, paintings, architecture and photographs too. The museum has an 80-year-old legacy and was initially accommodated at the War Memorial Veterans Building prior to shifting to its current location.
- Enjoy the Views from Coit Tower - Coit Tower has been a major fixture atop Telegraph Hill since 1933. There is a viewing deck on top which offers a fascinating 360-degree glimpse of the city and its surrounding bay as well. You can go up through the elevator after buying tickets. The views are truly amazing to say the least.
Best Shopping Destinations Near Our Furnished Apartments in San Francisco
There are many shopping destinations near our furnished apartments in San Francisco. These include the following:
- Vans Store - Stonestown Mall - Stonestown is a classic American mall that is great for shopaholics along 19th Avenue, comprising major stores like Nordstrom and Macy’s to smaller specialty outlets like H&M, The Body Shop, Pandora and Brookstone. The Food Court comes with an abundance of dining choices including Starbucks, Panda Express and Ms. Field’s Cookies among many others. The Stonestown Twin is the adjacent movie theater playing indie movies.
- Mission District - The name comes from the Catholic church and settlement Mission Dolores. The neighborhood still has its own Hispanic touches through its fiery Latin cuisine options and its colorful exterior murals. The Mission District is worth checking out for its fabulous ambience, hip street creed and a variety of delights including traditional belt makers and cobblers. Popular shopping outlets include The Voyager Shop, 826 Valencia and also the Mission Workshop.
- Haight and Ashbury Streets - A former bohemian intersection, the remnants still remain from the hippie era with fabulously restored Victorian and Edwardian houses. Former famous neighbors also included the likes of Jefferson Airplane and Janis Joplin among others. You will find several thrift stores here along with coffeehouses, occult shops, alternative medicine stores, natural food stores, performance art and a lot more.
- Chestnut Street - Situated within the Marina District itself, this is heavily frequented by locals and tourists alike, mirroring Union Street in terms of its ambience and vibe. Chestnut Street has its own characteristic flavor owing to its abundance of art-deco structures and architectural motifs along with hip, cool and young professionals who frequent the place. Walking a few blocks ahead from Union Square will get you to this quaint yet bustling shopping hub with its charming cafes and colorful atmosphere.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 127 san-francisco Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 138 reviews