Luxury Apartments San Francisco
Luxury Serviced Apartments in San Francisco
One of the most iconic cities in the United States, San Francisco is one of the most popular tourist destinations across the globe. Be it gorgeous landmarks like the Golden Gate or historic spots like Haight-Ashbury, this picturesque city has everything. San Francisco is the land of inventions be it technology, ideas, and startups. The liberal atmosphere, eclectic tourist spots, and vibrant culture of the city make it worth exploring.
Whether you are visiting this beautiful city for the first time for leisure or traveling for work, our luxury apartments in San Francisco will provide you with ample amounts of comfort and luxury. Serviced apartments are popular than hotels here because they provide extra facilities and amenities with more privacy and space of your own. There are many amenities like a gym, swimming pool, and terrace that come with our ultra-modern San Francisco furnished studios. Staying in our fully furnished serviced apartments will not only give you a luxurious experience but a homely one as well.
Our Best Luxury Serviced Apartments in San Francisco
Our luxury apartments in San Francisco will give you everything you need for a comfortable vacation. From cozy and finer furnishing to a whole lot of luxury amenities like a flat-screen TV, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi connection, a fully equipped modern kitchen, and much more. All these apartments are aesthetically designed, keeping your requirements in mind.
Strategically located in all the popular neighborhoods, staying in our San Francisco furnished studios will make your commute to work, or traveling to popular tourist spots, easy and quick. Be it the lush green spaces of Richmond and the Golden Gate Park or the waterside views of North Beach, with the excellent public transport facilities close to all our serviced apartments, your vacation will be enjoyable and stress-free.
A few of our luxury serviced apartments in San Francisco are:
- Mission Street Apartments
- Folsom Street Apartments
- Channel Street Apartments
- Post Street Apartments
- Walnut Creek
- Beale Street
Facilities in Our Luxury Serviced Apartments in San Francisco
All of our serviced apartments have spectacular features that are perfect for both leisure and corporate travelers. Designed with sleek and modern furniture, and luxurious amenities, our furnished studios in San Francisco are perfect for both short and long stays. Comfortable and cozy beds with bedside table, cupboard, and premier linen, you will definitely have a good night’s sleep. Every studio has a living and dining area with a flat-screen TV and elegant furnishing for you to enjoy your evenings. There is a modern kitchen with modern appliances and required utensils for when you wish to cook a healthy delicious meal at home.
While all of our apartments are loaded with luxurious amenities and facilities, you can also have access to other facilities like a private lounge, cafe, communal lounge, meeting rooms, and gyms. All you need to do is request all features you wish to access while booking your stay with us.
Tourist Attractions Near Our Luxury Serviced Apartments in San Francisco
San Francisco is the crown jewel of Northern California. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, you get a serene waterside, magnificent hills, unique architecture, diverse culture, and delicious cuisine.
A few of the popular tourist spots near to our San Francisco luxury apartments are:
- The Golden Gate Bridge - One of the most famous landmarks of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge is a pure marvel of architecture and engineering. The best way to explore the bridge is by walking. Do not forget to take your camera along as you can take some of the best pictures here. There is a visitor’s center which has a lot of information on the history of the park and the bridge.
- Golden Gate Park - The sprawling garden is a great place to lose yourself in nature. One of the most famous gardens in Northern California, this is 20 percent bigger than New York’s Central Park. Consisting of 30 blocks, walking end-to-end in this garden will take half of your day, so it's suggested to take a bike to explore this place. The garden is one of the top tourist spots of San Francisco. See the Japanese Tea Garden, The California Academy of Sciences, and The de Young museum.
- Baker Beach - This is one of the best places to spend your mornings or afternoons in San Francisco. You can walk on the soft sand or relax on the beach on a lazy weekend afternoon. You will get an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge from here.
- Exploratorium - Located near Pier 15, this museum is a must-see when you are in San Francisco. This houses tons of artifacts and exhibits and showcases the world of science, art, and how we as humans interact with the world around us. You can take a guided tour to explore Exploratorium, however, make sure that you have enough time in your hand.
- Chinatown - The Chinatown in San Francisco is the oldest Chinatown in North America and the largest outside of Asia. This neighborhood is colorful, busy and you will definitely lose track of time when you are here. You can explore the streets of Chinatown by walking, bargain, and shop a variety of things and enjoy some of the best culinary dishes here.
Restaurants Near Our Luxury Serviced Apartments SF
If you are a foodie, San Francisco is one of the dream destinations for you. From Michelin-starred restaurants to roadside food stalls, the city offers some of the best seafood, craft beer, sourdough bread, and ice-cream. The cultural mix is clearly visible in the food of the city. From delicious dim sums to exquisite sea-food to the local bread and beer, there is everything to serve your tastebuds. America’s first craft beer, Anchor Steam was brewed way back in the mid-1800s in San Francisco. The famous fisherman’s wharf is the best place for seafood lovers.
From Richmond to Chinatown to Mission Districts, every neighborhood in this vibrant city has multiple restaurants and pubs that you cannot miss out on. Some of the best restaurants near to our apartments are:
- Che Fico - This restaurant has a traditional Italian menu, but the modern twist and inventions on those classic Italian dishes make this place a must-try. Perfectly crisp with fresh ingredients like pineapple, red onion, etc. the pizza is freshly baked in the centrally placed oven which is imported from Italy. Their wood-fired chicken, orecchiette with lamb sausage and tomatoes, and olive oil cake are the must-try.
- Liholiho Yacht Club - This restaurant is unique, as one part of it is Hawaiian, one part is Californian and one part is Chinese. Serving unique dishes that cannot be available anywhere in the city, this restaurant is filled with surprises. Chef Ravi Kapur’s imagination and magic works on every dish they serve here. You should definitely try their duck liver toast with jalapeño and pickled pineapple or roasted octopus with olives, raisins, potatoes, and fresh coriander.
- Outerlands - If you are health-conscious yet love to try new dishes, Outerlands is a perfect place for you. You can have a weekend brunch here with friends and family as the vibe is pretty cool here. They serve fresh and healthy meals with lots of veggies.
- Hawker Fare - This Asian street food eatery is vibrant and colorful. You can try out everything they have on the menu as the food here is delicious. They have an informal dine-in setup, so you can be yourself, enjoy the food and have fun with your friends.
- Zuni Cafe - This bistro has a classic romantic San Francisco feel. This hidden gem will surprise you every time you are here. Though the menu is global, the cuisine has a California touch with heavy French and Italian influences. The food here is classic, nothing trendy yet tasty. The chicken for two here is worth the wait if you are visiting on a weekend.
Cost of Our Luxury Serviced Apartments in San Francisco
Finding an affordable and fully furnished place to stay could be really challenging at times. We try our best to provide a unique and luxurious staying experience to all guests within an affordable range. Our San Francisco furnished studios are luxurious yet budget-friendly, keeping your requirements and budget in mind.
Transport Near Our Apartments in San Francisco
San Francisco has a great public transport facility which makes it easy for our guests to roam around the city. The most popular way of transport is the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) which is the subway. The east part of the city has neighborhoods that can be best explored by walk. You can also go for a taxi, bus or rental bicycle to roam around the city. Our furnished studios in San Francisco are located close to subway stations to make sure that you don't have to spend much time traveling.
A few of the subway stations close to our serviced apartments are:
- Civic Center Station
- Harrison Street Station
- Missio Rock Station
- Hyde and Lombard Station
- Van Ness Avenue and California Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 127 san-francisco Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 138 reviews