Apartments in Singapore
Singapore, known for its glitz and glamour is one of the most visited cities across the globe. Located in the south of Malaysia, It’s the only island city-state of Southeast Asia. It is famous for its amazing and lively nightlife, tourist attractions, good and pocket-friendly shopping options. If you’re looking for a vacation with family, especially with kids or even with friends for a great adventure, natural heritage, exquisite tourist attractions, delicious food, versatile culture, and shopping places, Singapore is one of the best picks. Often called the city of the rich, living and staying in Singapore is always very high standard. Luxury hotels, resorts are a common choice for tourists, but if you’re considering Singapore for a short or extended stay that is affordable yet comfortable, modest but elegant, and classy but simple, then our Singapore apartments will perfectly fit into your requirement. These spacious, furnished apartments with all the amenities you need will make your stay a memorable one. When you’re visiting Singapore, especially for an extended period, serviced apartments are a great choice for privacy and home-like comfort. Singapore has many staying options, but when you’re planning a trip with family or for business sometimes the common facilities that a hotel room can provide does not suffice. Our serviced apartments provide you with amazing decor, a fully equipped kitchen, all luxurious amenities, and a living area along with all the basic facilities like cleaning and reception services. Also, we have our Singapore apartments located in every important part of the city so that your trip becomes easy and convenient as well.
Rich and versatile culture, natural beauty, inspiring museums, adventurous theme parks, exotic gardens, and many experimental places make Singapore a popular tourist destination. Singapore is one of the most popular hubs for businesses as well as it is well connected to the rest of the world. It is not only chosen as a commonplace for business meetings, live events but also, a widely popular destination for couples and family trips with kids. The metropolis has an excellent public transportation system that connects the whole city and makes it one of the most convenient and comfortable cities to navigate around Southeast Asia. Singapore is often considered one of the cleanest and orderly cities in the world. If you’re planning a trip to this magnificent city, you will find our serviced apartments as the most comfortable, convenient, well-furnished and pocket friendly option.
Some of our top Singapore apartments that you need to book include:
- West Coast Walk Residences, Clementi
- Havelock Road Residences, Orchard Road
- Unity Street Serviced Apartments, Central Business District
- Seah Street Apartments, Orchard Road
- Orchard Road Serviced Apartments, Orchard Road
- Mount Sophia Singapore, Orchard Road
- River Valley Rd Suites, Changi
- Bencoleen Serviced Apartments, Balestier
- Beach Road Apartments, Changi
- Paterson Road Apartments, Orchard Road
- Anderson Road Serviced Apartments, Orchard Road
- Changi Park Serviced Apartments, Changi
- Atrium Lorong, Geylang
Facilities in Our Singapore Apartments
Our fully furnished, comfortable 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Singapore have every amenities and functionality that you need for your stay here. Staying at our serviced apartment is more like a home away from home experience. You’ll find all the services you can find in a typical hotel but along with that you get more space, increased privacy, affordability, and better amenities. If you’re looking for specific luxurious facilities like larger apartments, a gym or a swimming pool, we have that too. All the houses have separate living, dining, bedroom, study area, and a fully equipped kitchen. There is complimentary Wi-Fi, an in-house cafeteria, flat-screen TV, home entertainment, washer/dryer, and much more. All the apartments are maintained and taken care of on a regular basis, so, for both security and safety, you don’t need to worry at all. It is perfect for solo as well as group travel. The apartments have meeting rooms, conference rooms, on request airport transfer, and concierge services to make your business travel a fruitful and comfortable one.
The well-decorated living room and the bedroom have wooden flooring and sleek and elegant furniture. You will get a comfortable kick-back in comfy couches, anti-allergy beds, chairs, a study table, flat-screen television, and all the other amenities you can think of for a high-standard stay. Attached bathrooms with all modern amenities, kitchen with all energy-saving appliances like coffee maker, hob, microwave, dishwasher and more, we have kept it all ready to make sure you can enjoy your vacation or concentrate on your business or office work. The fully furnished kitchen has all the equipment you need to cook a healthy meal, however, if you want to taste the delicacies of the city or explore the neighborhood, we offer a guide to help you as well. You can also enjoy food with our complimentary breakfast services or at the onsite bar and restaurant that comes with your package based on your requirement.
Although Singapore is considered to be a very safe city, we take all the best safety measures at our apartments to provide our guests privacy and safety of the highest standard. Onsite security, fire extinguishing system, regular security, gas and fire checks, smoke and fire alarms are there to ensure your safety during the stay.
Apart from all these facilities and amenities, if you need anything else, like barbeque facilities, laundry service, and daily house-keeping, etc, you can request during your booking. All our apartments have all the basic and necessary amenities to make your stay a comfortable and memorable one, however, we will provide more such extra facilities if the building or house has those available.
So, if you’re traveling to this futuristic city, you will find a comprehensive list of serviced apartments to pick from. We strive to make sure that your safety, comfort, and luxury, everything is available under one roof. We are sure that amongst all the staying options in Singapore, you will find our Singapore apartments the coziest and stylish one.
Tourist Attractions Near Our Singapore Apartments
Singapore holds many adventurous, luxurious, and architectural buildings and places. Starting from Universal Studios to Marina Bay, this city-state is filled with tourist-worthy places. Also, it is one of the cleanest and safe cities across the world. The transportation service within the city and Sentosa island are so well connected that you can actually visit many places in a mid or short span of stay.
Some of the best tourist attractions near our Singapore apartments are:
- Universal Studios Singapore - Singapore is home to many adventure parks, and the most famous among them is the Universal Studios Singapore. Attracting tourists from all across the world all around the year, this is located in Sentosa island and themed mainly on Hollywood movies. From kids to adults, this park is a dream destination for many. Inside Universal Studios you will feel like a mini Hollywood with figures and structures from Transformers, Egyptian mummies, and more. Waterpark, 3D exhibition center, theatre, and movie sets make this place a must-visit for everyone visiting Singapore.
- Night Safari - This is the first night safari park in the world and one of the must-dos for your trip to Singapore. With more than 2500 animals and rare species, this park will give you the excitement and adventure of a lifetime. You can pick tram rides or jeep safari or walking trails to explore the park.
- Singapore Flyer - The 165 meter tall Singapore Flyer is one of the world's largest and tallest observation wheels. It has 28 air-conditioned passenger capsules. This is a ride you can’t miss as with the excitement you all get a great view of the city and skyline, especially during sunset.
- Marina Bay - This is one place in Singapore that makes this city one of the most ultra-modern cities in the world. An architectural masterpiece that has a seaside sky-touching ultra-luxury hotel, a shopping complex with many international brands, and much more. This place is truly the glory of Singapore. The Singapore Skyline is prominent and clear from Marina Bay and you can take some of your best snaps from the observatory deck here. It is also an ultimate destination for food, shopping, and entertainment.
- S.E.A Aquarium - The Singapore S.E.A. Aquarium is one of the best human creations in the entirety of Asia. This place brings you closer to the underwater marine life. With more than 1000 species and 1,00,000 aquatic animals put on display behind glass walls, the S.E.A. Aquarium is one of the top places to see in Singapore. You can also play with starfishes with no barrier at the touch pool or have an immersive and exciting time with sea diving and sea walking here.
Best Restaurants Near Our Singapore Apartments
Singapore is truly a food-lovers paradise. You will find all types of cuisines around the city, however, the local food is a must-try. The food here is cheap, delicious, and full of variety. Starting from hawker’s street to fine dining restaurants you will find some of the best food and drinks in the neighborhoods of Singapore.
Here are a few of the best restaurants near our Singapore apartments:
- Rang Mahal - This place combines western food with Indian spices. An Indian restaurant with mouth-watering food, this place will not disappoint your pocket as well. The smoky tandoori portobello mushrooms with cheddar and chat masala will leave you stuffed as well as your tastebuds satisfied.
- Odette - The menu here comes from a heritage and tradition. Every dish is artful, complex but most importantly super delicious. It is a world-class food place that you should visit if you like to experiment with different types of food.
- Cicheti - This restaurant is where you can taste one of the best Italian food in Singapore. The perfect mix of Italian and Mediterranean flavors in pizza, primi, dolci, and much more, this restaurant offers a great menu with great ambiance and good food.
- The Butcher’s Wife - The restaurant is famous for its gluten-free dishes. Located in the Tiong Bahru neighborhood, this restaurant offers a menu full of tasty dishes made with its special fermentation techniques that omit gluten. You must taste the house-goat cheese, gnocchi wagyu picanha here.
- Burnt Ends - Behind the wood-iron decor, this restaurant serves some of the best meat dishes in Singapore. The Pork Sanger Sandwich is a must-try. On the outer look, this restaurant may look more like a bar but the wooden custom made oven and deliciously cooked homemade meat recipes make this restaurant stand out from others.
- Tong Ah Eating House - This restaurant may look like a Hawker’s stall or coffee house in an old shophouse, however it has a very simple yet attractive look. Since 1939, this restaurant has been serving some of the best kaya toast, grilled meat, and waffles that will melt in your mouth. The lively morning buzz and the ambiance is also an attraction for this place.
Cost of Our Singapore Apartments
Singapore is a growing and futuristic city filled with beautiful architecture, delicious food, and shopping. Staying in Singapore could be really costly especially if you are looking for a place that is well-managed, fully-furnished, and spacious. Choosing the right place to stay that suits your pocket but also gives the best in class services, facilities and amenities can be difficult sometimes. Our serviced apartments provide you all the luxuries and services like resorts and hotels but are much more spacious and cost-effective. If you choose our apartments for a short or extended stay while staying in this magnificent city you will definitely have a pleasant experience that you’ll never forget.
Transport Near Our Singapore Apartments
Singapore has one of the most well-constructed transport systems in south-east Asia. Traveling and commuting is extremely quick and efficient here. Our Singapore apartments are close to the MRT (Mass Rapid Transport) stations, which is the best way to travel in Singapore. Guests can also travel through MRT from Changi Airport. You can also travel by bus and taxi here and hire a car for your travel around the city.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.