Wanting to book Sydney accommodation? We offer a wide range of Sydney accommodation apartments for leisure and business travelers alike. You will greatly enjoy your stay in the beautiful city of Sydney with our furnished, comfortable and well-equipped apartments in highly strategic locations. We make sure that our apartments give you the right amount of privacy and freedom during your stay, differentiating them clearly from conventional hospitality accommodation in Sydney Australia.
Simply look up Sydney accommodation apartments in our portfolio and you will not be disappointed. We have multiple options pertaining to Sydney accommodation for solo travelers, families and even bigger groups of travelers.
There is something for everyone in our portfolio as far as accommodation in Sydney Australia is concerned. We offer all necessary appliances, amenities and security features in our apartments for maximum comfort and convenience.
You will also enjoy strategic connectivity to major facilities of public transportation in tandem with shopping, entertainment and tourist landmarks nearby. Our reservations team will help you in finding the best possible accommodation for your extended stay in Sydney.
Sydney is the largest and oldest of all cities in Australia and is nestled amidst a beautiful conglomeration of sea and land. Wander throughout the picturesque Sydney Harbor or take a ferry ride while witnessing the white gleaming sails of the iconic Sydney Opera House. Take in the elegant Harbor Bridge arch while getting a glimpse into the chequered history of the city through its cobbled pathways, famous buildings of the Rocks and fabulous museums alike.
Why Book Our Sydney Accommodation?
You should certainly consider booking Sydney accommodation apartments in our portfolio for various reasons. Our units come with all vital appliances, amenities and facilities that you will require during your stay. Our apartments come with the privacy and freedom that you desire on your trip while helping you seamlessly access nearby tourist and historical landmarks, entertainment zones and shopping sites alike.
You will appreciate the elegantly furnished rooms, comfortable beds and various safety and security features alike. The best part is that you have complete control over your trip minus conventional restrictions as imposed by hospitality providers. All in all, our accommodation in Sydney, Australia will ensure a memorable stay for you without a doubt.
Our top apartments in Sydney include the following:
Sydney Accommodation for Leisure Travelers
Families and leisure travelers will greatly appreciate our accommodation in Sydney Australia. For starters, our Sydney accommodation apartments offer ample space for everyone in the family without any hassles whatsoever.
There is a lot of space to simply unwind and relax during your Sydney trip while there are options suitable for everyone ranging from couples to families and bigger traveling groups. Additionally, our apartments are equipped with everything you need including expansive kitchens, vital bathroom amenities, plush furnishings, appliances, security features and a whole lot more.
There are even entertainment and recreational facilities provided for keeping everyone happily engaged after a hectic day of sightseeing! The best part is that you will enjoy complete privacy in your own home away from home while being able to access the best shopping, entertainment, dining and historical landmarks nearby.
Sydney Accommodation for Corporate Travelers
Corporate guests looking for accommodation in Sydney Australia for extended periods of time should consider our portfolio of Sydney accommodation apartments. We know that you wish to relax and rejuvenate yourself after a tiring day spent at work and socializing with associates and colleagues.
Our apartments come with all the facilities and appliances that you need for a truly convenient experience while offering entertainment, recreation and ample space alike. Enjoy your privacy, savor solitude or simply hang out with a couple of close buddies whenever you like.
Our apartments are tailored to cater to every possible need as far as our corporate guests are concerned. Our units are also well connected to major business and corporate hubs in Sydney in addition to public transportation facilities. On your days off, you can explore tourist and historical landmarks nearby along with checking out the hottest cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping centers in town.
Top Attractions Near Our Accommodation in Sydney
There are several attractions located near our accommodation in Sydney. These include the following:
- Sydney Opera House - The Sydney Opera House is one of the most iconic tourist landmarks not just in Australia but also the whole world. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Opera House is a charming building which is shaped in the manner of gracefully billowing sails and shells and is nestled on a little land parcel that is surrounded by the blue waters all throughout. You can take a harbor cruise for snapping a delightful picture of the Sydney Opera House or simply relax for a bit at one of the numerous restaurants here. Go on a tour of the impeccably designed Opera House, covering its exhibition rooms, theaters, studios, concert hall and even the cinema. Mrs Macquarie’s Chair is where seasoned photographers venture for the best snaps. The Opera House is already under a $202 million renovation program which will be completed soon.
- Sydney Harbor Bridge - Coathanger as the locals affectionately refer to it, is the iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge, one of the best-known landmarks in the city. Backed by huge double piers at ever end, it was constructed as the world’s biggest steel arch bridge (a feat it retains till this day) in 1932. Linking the southern and northern shores of the Harbor with one curve going around 134 meters above the water, the bridge also has a tunnel that was built in 1992. The gorgeous views are a must-see for pedestrians who can access walkways or go on a bridge climbing tour for jaw-dropping harbor and city views galore. The southeastern pier has a museum where you can learn all about the history of this iconic structure. The Sydney BridgeClimb can be booked by adventurous visitors who wish to climb up the 135-meter summit. This is a fabulous opportunity to look at the city in all its glory.
- The Rocks - The Rocks is a historic area that is nestled on land which gently goes into Sydney Harbor. This famous area was once the home of the Gadigal aboriginal inhabitants of the island and was later the site where Australia’s very first European settlement was established. The name is derived from the rocky coastline to the western part of Sydney Cove where tents were pitched by convicts. There are 100+ heritage sites and structures housed in the location today including Cadman’s Cottage (built back in 1816), the oldest surviving home in Sydney. You should not miss the Rocks Discovery Museum while picking up souvenirs at the mélange of stores lining the area. Check out the delightful cafes and restaurants here along with contemporary art and aboriginal art galleries and market stalls aplenty.
- Circular Quay Harbor Cruises - Circular Quay was built in Sydney Cove by convict laborers and now houses the key ferry terminal in Sydney. There are multiple waterfront restaurants and cafes along with lovely walkways and the biggest attraction for tourists, namely the harbor cruises. Hop aboard and spend two hours on a delightful cruise covering prime locations including the Taronga Park Zoo, Manly and Watsons Bay among others. You can also take a walk from Circular Quay to other major landmarks including the Opera House, Harbor Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens and the Rocks.
- Darling Harbor - Darling Harbor is a lovely waterfront zone that is dotted with several restaurants, shops, exhibitions, museums, and entertainment arenas. You will appreciate several attractions here including Madame Tussaud’s, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium that has the world’s biggest collection of marine creatures from Australia and the Wild Life Sydney Zoo. Check out the Powerhouse Museum which has various interactive exhibits along with a life-sized replica of the ship purportedly used by Captain Cook Endeavor which can be viewed at the Australian National Maritime Museum. There is a carousel, water park and playground for kids along with jet boat rides, IMAX and 9D theater, simulated flights and racing car adventures. The Chinese Garden of Friendship is where you can sip relaxing tea and unwind amidst the soothing Koi ponds and greenery.
- The Royal Botanic Garden - You can take a picturesque walk from the Sydney Opera House beside the waterfront to access the Royal Botanic Garden. They were established in the year 1816 and cover 30 hectares of gardens with lovely ferns, palm groves and trees complete with friendly fruit bats for company! The Palace Rose Garden is a key attraction for its collection of 1,800+ roses and also the Glasshouse Latitude 23 and Fernery which has orchids, begonias and other tropical plants galore. There is a café here along with restaurants while picnics by the hillside are tempting for the gorgeous harbor views in store. The Domain is a popular venue for events that surrounds the Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney.
- Queen Victoria Building - The design of the Queen Victoria Building will catch your attention for its Roman architectural touches and its linking underground arcades that go to Town Hall Station. Built as a market hall between 1893-1898, the building has a central dome which is flanked by twenty smaller counterparts. It underwent a massive restoration exercise in the 1980s with 200+ premier stores lining the area today. The amazing stained glass windows are worth a look along with the lovely mosaic floors.
- Sydney Tower Eye - Going up to 309 meters above Sydney, Tower Eye is the tallest structure in the city and one of the biggest attractions for tourists as well. The turret goes up into the sky from the bustling Centerpoint shopping mall. There are express lifts taking tourists to the topmost observation deck or Skywalk, the glass-floor alfresco platform for viewing the city in magnificent hues. Once you have had your fill of the stunning Sydney views, satiate your hunger cravings at a signature revolving restaurant or the in-house café. A 4D theater experience is also available, providing a fascinating overview of the major landmarks in Sydney.
- Gorgeous Beaches in Sydney - Sydney has several beautiful beaches for tourists to explore. These include the famous Bondi Beach with its bustling cafes and hip vibe along with a delightful coastal walking trail to Coogee from Bondi. Other famous beaches include Cronulla, Tamarama, Bronte and Maroubra among others. Manly is just a 30-minute ferry ride away from Sydney and is popular for its lovely promenade and netted ocean pool. Northwards from the city, you will discover gorgeous beaches like Narrabeen, Dee Why and Collaroy.
Best Restaurants Near Our Sydney Accommodation Apartments
Sydney is home to several globally acclaimed restaurants including the following:
- 10 William St - From Italian wines to a charming décor theme, whipped bottarga dip and also signature picks like ragu, pretzel and tiramisu, there is plenty in store for culinary connoisseurs at 10 William St. Chef Trisha Greentree whips up dishes made from organic and local produce including Stracciatella from Marrickville’s Vannella and also Boon Luck Farm’s white corn.
- A1 – A1 offers a lovely ambience for diners while offering comfort food with an exotic twist. Top picks include kingfish collars sauced with ghee and also crab and XO sauce in tandem with roast lamb shoulder with couscous, burnt honey and pomegranate.
- Alberto’s Lounge - Alberto’s Lounge is a popular dining destination for visitors to Sydney, serving up delicious Italian cuisine. Chef Daniel Pepperell serves up an interesting mix of tradition and contemporary flavors with his famous Amatriciana being a must-try.