Corporate Housing Apartments in Sydney
Corporate Housing in Sydney
Sydney, a cosmopolitan city with iconic beaches, sun-kissed weather, and multiple world heritage sites makes it one of the perfect holiday destinations in the world. Australia’s largest city, Sydney is best known among leisure travelers for its Opera House, Harbour Bridge, scenic Bondi Beach, and much more.
The culturally rich capital city of New South Wales has some of the best museums and colorful shopping places. From restaurants to bars to cafes, the Aussie food and wine can be best explored in Sydney with creativity and a vibrant atmosphere. Sydney is also one of the tech and business hubs of Australia and being the capital of New South Wales increases the importance of the city even higher. Many fortune 500 companies have their huge offices in Sydney, which makes corporate travelers traveling to the city quite often.
If you are planning to travel to this beautiful harbor city, then finding a place to stay will not be difficult at all. The city offers affordable to expensive, all types of hotel accommodations for its corporate and leisure travelers.
However, when you travel for work, you need a budget accommodation with luxury amenities and a neighborhood that is close to the business and corporate centers. Our corporate housing in Sydney provides all of these and much more. Located in a posh and upscale neighborhood, these spacious apartments are loaded with luxury facilities like a gym, swimming pool, spa, sauna, cafe, restaurant, and conference rooms to make your stay a fruitful and convenient one.
Our Best Corporate Housing in Sydney
Sydney is all about delicious food, excellent wine, picture-perfect locations, basically a good life. All our serviced apartments are located in neighborhoods with great connectivity and accessibility. To enjoy Sydney life while you are traveling for work, you don’t need to spend much time.
Our perfectly decorated serviced apartments will give you most of the luxury amenities and facilities you need during your stay with us. And to explore the city, all you need to do is spare some time for yourself, step out of the house, and everything is just minutes away.
Tastefully designed, these apartments have everything, from high-speed WiFi to a workstation to a spacious living room and separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms for you and your colleagues to deliver their best and enjoy a workation at the same time.
Some of our best corporate housing in Sydney are:
Why Pick Our Corporate Housing in Sydney?
Our serviced apartments are apt for both solo and group travelers. From studio to 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, we have an expansive inventory of serviced apartments that are designed for both short and long duration of stay.
Our corporate housing in Sydney is designed keeping the requirement of every corporate traveler visiting Sydney in mind. From a comfortable bedroom to a fully equipped kitchen, we kept everything ready to make you feel at home. These serviced apartments are spread across the entire city, close to offices, business hubs, shopping places, tourist spots, and restaurants and pubs.
You can easily explore the city or travel to your workplace while you stay at these apartments. Another plus point of staying at our fully furnished apartments is that you get to avail all the extra luxurious facilities like a gym or swimming pool or access to a cafe or meeting rooms.
Facilities in Our Corporate Housing in Sydney
Sydney has perfect travel-friendly weather, however, while you choose to stay at our corporate housing in Sydney, you get a spacious apartment with full air conditioning and a central heating system. All the apartments are decorated with finer furnishing and modern amenities.
There is a comfortable bed with premier linen, bedside table, chest of drawers, and cupboard in the bedroom; a modern bathroom with branded toiletries, mirror, and hairdryer; cozy sofa, couches, coffee table, and a flat-screen TV in the living room; dining table and chairs in the dining area; a study desk with comfortable chair in the workstation; hob, microwave, chimney, coffeemaker, toaster, dishwashers and required utensils in the kitchen.
Apart from all these, you can avail parking space, swimming pool, gym, restaurant, cafe, and meeting room access if you request for those while booking your stay. All the apartments are electrical, gas, and fire safety checked, fully secured with 24/7 surveillance, loaded with all smart energy-efficient appliances and complimentary high-speed WiFi-enabled to make your stay a comfortable, safe, and convenient one.
Popular Neighbourhoods in Sydney
The capital of New South Wales, (often mistaken as the capital of Australia) second-largest and most traveled city in Australia, Sydney is divided into different neighborhoods. Our corporate housing in Sydney is located in every part of the city so that you can pick one based on your requirement and itinerary.
Some of the popular neighborhoods in Sydney are:
- City Center - This is the main business district of Sydney. Close to Royal Botanical Gardens, the Sydney Opera House, and other museums and important landmarks, this is one of the most popular neighborhoods among travelers.
- Surry Hills - This is the creative hub of Sydney with fashion, music, and design ruling the roost. This neighborhood has great restaurants and cafes.
- Newtown - This is one of the fashionable parts of Sydney. This borough of Sydney has a bohemian feel with great shopping and food destinations.
- Paddington - Filled with cafes, bars, boutiques, and shops, if you are staying near this place do not miss the Saturday morning Paddington market.
- The Rocks - A vibrant neighborhood, this place is popular for happening nightlife, the city’s best hotels and not to forget the famous Harbour Bridge.
Tourist Attractions Near Our Corporate Housing Apartments in Sydney
Sydney has a variety of tourist attractions, from scenic beaches to museums to vibrant shopping streets. If you are visiting Sydney for work, make sure that keep a few days extra in hand as there is so much to do and see here that a short trip won’t be enough.
Some of the best tourist attractions near our corporate housing apartments in Sydney are :
- Sydney Opera House - This is one of the most famous buildings in the world. This architectural marvel was built in sixteen years, from 1957 to 1973. Designed by Jorn Utzon, this is a must-visit in Sydney. You can take a guiding tour to explore the interior better and understand more about the history of the Opera House.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - Also known as the Coathanger or The Bridge among locals, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of the most popular suspension bridges in the world. It took six years to build this magnificent bridge and was opened to the public in 1932.
- Royal Botanic Gardens - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Sydney, this garden has a wide range of flora. Opened to the public in 1816 this sprawling green space is free for its visitors. Explore the garden around the farm cove, the tranquil environment, and relax away from the regular workload and hustle of the city.
- Watsons Bay - This is a great place to experience Sydney’s finest coastline and stunning harbor views. You can click some of the best pictures here or go for a walk and explore nature. This place is quite popular among tourists and even locals for fresh seafood and amazing cliff views.
- Queen Victoria Building - This is a historical and most beautiful architecture of old Sydney. You can shop, eat, and explore the beautiful architecture here or just take a guided tour if you are in a hurry.
Restaurants Near Our Corporate Housing in Sydney
There are sophisticated restaurants, bars, and cafes available in every corner of the city. Sydney has a popular brunch culture. You can find all-day breakfast places everywhere around the city. Also, the city has the best nightlife scene on the continent with crafted beer, exquisite wine, and delicious food.
Some of the best restaurants near our corporate housing in Sydney are:
- Quay - Located in The Rocks neighborhood of Sydney, this is a fine-dine restaurant where you can have a world-class culinary experience.
- Lankan Filling Station - Located in the popular Darlinghurst neighborhood, this restaurant offers flavourful Sri Lankan cuisine as the name suggests. To experience their famous Crab curry banquet you need to book well in advance.
- Café Paci - This European restaurant located in Newtown offers great food and wine. The casual vibe, European-style wine bar, and energetic staffs make this place popular among locals and tourists.
- Sixpenny - This restaurant is located in Stanmore and offers modern Australian cuisine. They have a great tasting menu and signature dessert menu.
- Sean's Panorama - Located in popular tourist place Bondi Beach, this is a futuristic restaurant started in 1993. The roast chook is one of the comfort foods here. The place is affordable and serves fresh local veggies and seafood on your plate.
Cost of Our Corporate Housing in Sydney
While you stay at our corporate housing in Sydney, you will get both luxury and comfort within your budget. We have kept the cost of our serviced apartments low keeping the traveler’s budget in mind. We wish to provide you a home-like experience with ultra-modern amenities and facilities. So, all our apartments are affordable without compromising on quality service and your comfort.
Transport Near Our Corporate Housing Apartments in Sydney
Sydney has a great public-friendly transport system. From train to bus to ferries, there are many options available for you to roam around the city. All our corporate housing in Sydney are located close to one or multiple public modes of transport so traveling is never difficult when you stay with us.
Some of the stations close to our corporate housing apartments in Sydney are:
- Museum Railway Station
- Wynyard Train Station
- Capitol Square
- Central Train Station
- Town Hall Train Station
- Central Station
- Circular Quay Station
- Bondi Junction Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.