Accommodation in Shinjuku
Located in the heart of the city, Shinjuku is one of the most popular business, shopping, and entertainment districts of Tokyo. It is also known as the world’s busiest railway station with more than two million passengers commuting every day.
Widely known for its entertainment, Shinjuku is considered the biggest red-light district in Tokyo. The district is one of the important key economic and political regions with the seat of the Tokyo government being based locally. All of these make Shinjuku an important travel, business, and transport hub. The futuristic city with neon lights and skyscrapers offer many hotels for its tourists to stay.
However, if you are looking for a spacious apartment with all amenities and facilities yet close to the city center, our Shinjuku accommodation will be the perfect pick for you. Both for business and leisure, these apartments are designed to provide comfort, safety, and a luxurious staying experience.
Our Best Shinjuku Accommodation
Shinjuku, being one of the popular business and travel hubs offers plenty of staying options, popularly the small capsule hotels. However, if you are traveling to the city for work or leisure and looking for a spacious and luxurious staying option at a fairly decent cost, then our Shinjuku accommodation will serve you the best.
Located in the heart of the city, these service apartments are well equipped with all the amenities and facilities. Starting from a comfortable bedroom with an attached bathroom to finer furnishing, these accommodations have it all. Also, close to subway lines, business and entertainment hubs, these are strategically located to make your stay a convenient one.
Here are a few of our best accommodations in Shinjuku :
Facilities in Our Shinjuku Accommodation
Fully furnished with all modern amenities, these apartments are designed for a luxurious and comfortable stay. These premium accommodations have finer furnishing, ultra-modern amenities, and luxurious facilities. Starting from the bedroom to the living and dining to the kitchen, these are aesthetically designed to provide you one of the best experiences while you are in the city.
All our apartments have air-conditioning and central heating systems, so no matter when you are planning to travel to Tokyo, these apartments will provide you utmost comfort. Starting from free parking, laundry services, luggage, and storage room facilities to regular cleaning and maintenance, we make sure you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest without worrying about anything.
Comfortable bedrooms with a wooden bed, premium linen, bedside table, wardrobe, and extra bedding; attached bathroom with toiletries, hairdryer, makeup mirror, and everything else you might need during your stay, our Shinjuku accommodation is loaded with amenities. Living room with comfortable sofa, bean bags, coffee table, flat-screen TV, a separate dining area with dining table and chairs, these living spaces are well lit, airy, and spacious.
If you like to cook your own healthy meal, there is a modern kitchen as well. From hob to microwave to dishwasher, these kitchens are equipped with utensils and all modern appliances you might need to cook a healthy meal. Separate study or work area and high-speed internet for you to continue work from these apartments or staying connected with your loved ones, we have kept it all ready for you.
We take the safety and security of our guests as our topmost priority. All our apartments are checked on a regular basis and compliant with fire and electrical safety measures. Fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, and first aid kits are kept in all these apartments. There is a 24/7 onsite security and surveillance, intercom system, and high-quality door lock. We have kept every minute detail in mind while designing these serviced apartments.
While all our apartments are loaded with basic to luxurious amenities and facilities, one can request for more while booking if the apartments or building have those available. For example, there are bicycles available if you want to tour the city in an eco-friendly way, an onsite gym for your workout sessions, a communal lounge, and meeting rooms to conduct business meetings if required.
Best Tourist Attractions Near Our Accommodations in Shinjuku
Known for its shopping and nightlife, Shinjuku is one place that has something to offer to everyone. From its busiest station to Robot Restaurant, massive skyscrapers to serene greenery, there is something stored for every traveler in this colorful district of Tokyo. There are several fun and exciting places where you can play games, eat and shop till late at night in Shinjuku. With flashy neon lights, happening nightlife, various shopping hubs, you can never get bored here.
Here are a few of the best tourist attractions near our accommodation in Shinjuku:
- Robot Restaurant - One of the most unique and craziest restaurants in the world, Robot Restaurant is one of the must-visit if you are here. This 10 billion worth restaurant is located in Kabukicho. Always flooded with tourists, there is a 90 minutes show with robots, dancers, and live music which you have definitely never seen before. You can make a reservation for the show and pay additionally for the meal as well. Enjoy Japanese food with this cutting-edge performance that you will not be able to see anywhere else in the world.
- Shinjuku Gyoen - This landscaped park is spread across 58 hectares of land consisting of three types of garden, the English garden, the French garden, and the Japanese garden. Originally built for the imperial family, this garden was designated as an important cultural property in Tokyo. Various events and festivals happen here all around the year. You can take a photography lesson or experience a traditional Japanese art performance or visit a flower exhibition here. There are vegetable markets and flower markets also held in this park once every month. Away from the noise and hustle-bustle of the city, you can simply visit this park for a peaceful morning or evening walk.
- Tokyo Government Building - Built in 1990, this twin tower with two observatory decks is one of the most popular tourist spots in the entire Tokyo. The 243-meter tall building was designed by world-famous architect, Kenzo Tange. Though it contains mostly office buildings and the assembly hall of the Tokyo Government, tourists often visit this place for the two free observation decks located on the 45th floor of these two towers. On a clear day, you can see Mount Fuji, Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, and many more famous tourist spots from here. You can also buy souvenirs as each observatory has a cafe and souvenir shop.
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Japan, this place attracts more than 3 million worshippers during New Year’s Day (known as hatsumode). Surrounded by lush greenery, Meiji Jingu Shrine is dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Shoken. If you wish to experience Japanese tradition and culture, then this is a must-visit for you. This Shrine was built in 1920, however, during the Second World War, this was destroyed and then rebuilt again. If you are lucky then you might get to see a traditional Japanese wedding here.
Best Restaurants Near Our Shinjuku Accommodation
Tokyo is one of the famous cities in the world for its food scene. From local cheap-eats to high-end Michelin-star dine-ins, there is a diverse array of food options. Located in the heart of Tokyo, Shinjuku is one of the best places to experience delicious Japanese cuisine and happening nightlife. The biggest and most vibrant district of Tokyo, Shinjuku has everything, from traditional ramen to modern grilled meat.
Here are a few of the best restaurants located close to our Shinjuku accommodation
- Tsukemen Gonokami Seisakusho - Popular for tsukemen which is dipping ramen, this restaurant has a huge fan following. You might get a long queue if you are visiting this on weekends. Shrimp tsukemen, which is different from the regularly available ramen, is a must-try here.
- Shinjuku Kappo Nakajima - This is a Michelin-starred restaurant that serves possibly the cheapest lunch in town. While dinner is costly here, the set lunch menu is served at half of the price. You can try their meal with rice, miso soup, pickle, and tea, however, sardines are a must-try here.
- Jingisukan Yoichi Shinjuku - Named after Gengis khan, the Mongol emperor, this restaurant offers delicious mutton and vegetables prepared on a metal skillet which is eaten with a special sauce. This restaurant also has fresh fatty Australian meat sourced fresh at regular intervals.
- Yakiniku Gen-Chan - This restaurant is opened 24 hours and serves tender juicy grilled meat. Located in Shinjuku’s popular neighborhood of Kabukicho, this restaurant is a popular destination for barbecue lovers. You can pick from their 70 available dishes which include A4 grade meat options and Korean food options like bibimbap.
- Tim Ho Wan Shinjuku Southern Terrace - If you like dim sums, then is the go-to place for you. This is the second outlet of Hong Kong’s popular dim sum restaurant Tim Ho Wan, which is known as the world's cheapest Michelin-starred restaurant. You can visit this place with your friends or go for dinner with your loved ones for an affordable yet delicious meal.
Cost of Our Shinjuku Accommodation
While Shinjuku is filled with budget accommodations, our Shinjuku accommodation provides you luxury with affordability. If you are traveling to Shinjuku and looking for a place more than just a capsule hotel with tiny rooms, our serviced apartments are best suitable for you. With spacious apartments and world-class amenities, these apartments are designed to provide you utmost comfort without burning holes in your pocket.
Transport Near Our Accommodations in Shinjuku
Shinjuku is known for its busiest railway station as it handles more than two million passengers daily. Shinjuku is well connected with all parts of Tokyo and the entire country through its subway and railway station. Shinjuku is also one of the most important and busiest bus stops for long-distance buses. Our serviced apartments are strategically located close to railway or subway stations to provide you convenience. You can travel to any part of the country easily while staying at our serviced apartments in Shinjuku.
Few of the popular stations near our accommodation in Shinjukuns are:
- Shinjuku Station
- Ikebukuro Station
- Yotsuya Station
- Yotsuya-Sanchome Station
- Shinjuku 3-Chome Station
- Shinjuku-Nishiguchi Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 23 tokyo Accommodation are rated out of 5 based on reviews