Serviced Apartments Diplomatic Area, Doha
Diplomatic Area is a popular neighborhood in Doha. It has several embassies that make this district stand out. It is one of the most visited places and is popular with travelers for its amazing tourist spots. People opt for serviced apartments as they are affordable and lie at prime locations.
Top serviced apartments in Diplomatic Area, Doha:
Each serviced apartment in the Diplomatic region is fully-equipped with the basic amenities. Travelers find the serviced apartments more convenient and cosy than typical hotels. Single or business groups all prefer staying at a private apartment. There are many facilities at Serviced Apartments Diplomatic Area, Doha. They include a cosy bedroom, free Wi-Fi connection, kitchen and more.
Where to Stay in Diplomatic Area, Doha
The Diplomatic Area of Doha is home to many buildings. It also has the best hotels and serviced apartments in the city. Along the waterfront, you will find embassies from Jordan, Pakistan, France, and others. There is also Thailand, Tunisia, Korea, Libya, Sudan and others. It also has a luxurious residential area called the Pearl Qatar. From this man-made development, you can ride a boat to Al-Safiya Island. Take a breather and enjoy the water sports there. The region has several restaurants, shopping malls, and excellent hotels. There are many places in the Diplomatic Area that you can explore such as fountains and parks. People can opt to stay at 2 BHK, 3 BHK or 4 BHK Serviced Apartments Diplomatic Area, Doha. It all depends on their requirements and budget.
Showing 1-1 of 1 apartment buildings (10 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Bil Hanin Street Serviced Apartment
4 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
This beautiful apartment is a self-catering accommodation located in Diplomatic Area, Doha, offers a spacious two-bedroom apartment. The apartments feature, a comfortable bedroom, equipped kitchen
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Doha
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Diplomatic Area Doha ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Diplomatic Area Doha with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Diplomatic Area Doha?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Diplomatic Area Doha are Bil Hanin Street Serviced Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Diplomatic Area Doha?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Diplomatic Area Doha on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Diplomatic Area Doha offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Diplomatic Area Doha on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Diplomatic Area Doha you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Diplomatic Area Doha serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Diplomatic Area Doha will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Diplomatic Area Doha serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Diplomatic Area Doha.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Diplomatic Area Doha better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Diplomatic Area Doha have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts about Diplomatic Area, Doha
Diplomatic Area is one of the major neighborhoods in Doha. The other popular neighborhoods include Al Dafna, Al Bida, and Al Jasra. You will also love the West Bay, and Msheirab Downtown. Let us have a look at some of the facts that make this region a popular tourist destination as follows:
- Travelers can explore the Sheraton Grand Resort, Sheraton Hotel Park, and Convention Center. This starts from the Doha Corniche, going to the West Bay. People can also relax at the I Park and enjoy the pretty skyline from the unique buildings. The two famous towers include the Tornado Tower and Burj Tower.
- One of the biggest tourist attractions in Doha is the Abdul Wahhab Mosque which has 93 domes. It looks very impressive when illuminated in the evening. Travelers enjoy a relaxing walk here to avoid the heat.
- Several local, international and regional electric exhibitions take place every month.
- It is easier to travel to the Hamad International Airport in 1 hour through the metro.
- Travelers can also shop for luxury items from the City Center Mall or the Gate Mall.
Weather in Diplomatic Area, Doha
The climate of the Diplomatic Area in Doha is warm and dry during summers. It has mild winters and less to very less rainfall during the rainy season. The region has a subtropical desert climate. Thus, there are occasional sandstorms that disrupt normal life. People avoid going on the streets to protect their eyes, nose and mouth from the sand/dust. The best time to visit the city is during winter and spring. Travellers can go out for sightseeing and enjoy the mild and comfortable weather.