With easy access to Dorchester, the Jurassic Coast (World Heritage Site) and everything Weymouth and Dorset has to offer, SA Today Dorchester gives a unique opportunity to stay within a quirky and stylish luxury property, which forms part of the grade II listed Fordington Dairy conversion.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|SA Today Dorchester||£200||£200||£200||£200||£200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Henstridge Airport 19.2miles
- Bournemouth Airport 26.4 miles
- Dorchester South 0.4 miles
- Dorchester west 0.7 miles
- Dorchester 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
With easy access to Dorchester, the Jurassic Coast (World Heritage Site) and everything Weymouth and Dorset has to offer, Dorchester gives a unique opportunity to stay within a quirky and stylish luxury property, which forms part of the grade II listed Fordington Dairy conversion.
This Serviced Accommodation, within a gated courtyard, is within walking distance of Dorchester Centre, offering plenty of shops, pubs, restaurants, museums, galleries and more, including Keep Military Museum, Tincleton Gallery, the Curiosity Centre and Plaza Cinema. In addition to that, Maumbury Rings (the Neolithic henge) is 1 mile away, and Maiden Castle and Warmwell Snowsports Centre (Warmwell Holiday Park) are both only 5 miles from the property. Did you know, Maiden Castle is the largest hill fort of it’s kind across Europe!?
The stunning property was originally part of the 18th Century Fordington House estate, with many original features still remaining including vaulted ceilings, beams and stonework. SA Today Dorchester offers well-equipped, luxury, self-catering serviced accommodation with free private parking, super fast fibre Wi-Fi, Netflix, a pool table and darts board.
This beautifully spacious property consists of three generously sized bedrooms. The master bedroom contains a king bed, with an ensuite showerroom. The second bedroom a double bed and the third bedroom a single bed with additional pullout bed (to create 2 singles, or a double). In addition to the master ensuite showerroom, there’s a family bathroom and downstairs toilet. The large open plan living dining area provides the perfect space to work or relax with a pool table and darts board. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, utensils and a washing machine. This gives you the opportunity to cook at home if you're looking for a self catering option.
There’s so much to do locally! We often welcome families and friends travelling to and from Dorchester, Dorset and Weymouth whilst they’re visiting points of interest including the award-winning sandy beaches and harbours, Borough Gardens, Burton Bradstock, Portland Bill Lighthouse, the Sea Life Adventure Park, The Duchy of Cornwall's Poundbury, or even the Jurassic Skyline tower. A big local attraction is the World Heritage Jurassic Coast offering dog-friendly walks and beaches at nearby Burton Bradstock, Chesil Beach, Charmouth and Lyme Regis, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. Whilst other visitors also like to enjoy Sandworld Sculpture Park, the Greenhill and Nothe Gardens and even pay a visit to Clay Pigeon Raceway to experience Go Karting.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.