2E Jumeirah Village Triangle Villa
We can’t wait to welcome you to our luxury Villa in Jumeirah Village Triangle, ideally located just 16 minutes by car from Dubai’s most popular area’s, Dubai Marina and The Beach at JBR. Just a few minutes more and you’ll be on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, and Mall of the Emirates and Dubai mall are both within 24 minutes travel time.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Luxurious 2 bedroom||AED5500||AED5500||AED5500||AED5500||AED5500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai Internation Airport (T3) 23.7miles
- Al Furjan Metro Station 1 3.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The first thing you’ll notice is the luxurious furnishings and oversized sofa’s in the bright and airy living room. With an open plan layout the fully equipped chef’s kitchen and large dining area flow seamlessly to the back garden. The patio and garden are an entertainers dream, with enough outdoor sofa space for 8 people to lounge comfortably and enjoy the magical Dubai sunsets. If things get a bit too hot for you in the Dubai sun then why not take a dip in the large private pool. Upstairs there’s room for 5 people to sleep. Featuring two master queen sized bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms, and a private landing sleeping area fitted out with an extremely comfortable sofa bed. The luxury hotel bed linen and fluffy white towels will provide that sense of luxe you’re accustomed to and leave you with a dilemma.... do you get up and take a refreshing morning swim in your private pool or do you give yourself that well deserved long lay in? House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.