Al Barsha Street Serviced Apartment, Al Barsha
Dubai is one of the key destinations in the Middle East for any business or leisure traveller wanting to experience an exotic stay.
These exceptional apartments are only a few minutes walking distance from the Famous Mall of Emirates and Commercial places such as Business Bay, JLT Dubai, DIFC and more attractions that are roughly 15 minutes drive from the apartments. IMG World of Adventure, one of the world's biggest indoor theme parks, is close along with Burj Khalifa.
Shadaf DG metro station is the nearest form of transport to the apartments.
- Dubai International Airport 20.1 miles
- Dubai Marina Mall 0.6 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These serviced apartments in Dubai offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
Within the apartments you will discover all the delightful features that corporate travellers love about serviced accommodation. You will find that the apartments are bright, airy and elegant throughout, and the décor has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. Well equipped, they come with king-size beds, free cable TV and free Wi-Fi, amongst other amenities. The kitchens are fully equipped with all the utensils you could need and all the electrical appliances provided are high-end.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
* Rates are not applicable for New Year Period, Arab Health Exhibition & Gulf Food Exhibition.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.