Al Hubob St Serviced Residences
Show up and start living from day one in Dubai with this sophisticated 1-bedroom apartment.
This furnished apartment is in Marina, which is popular due to the waterfront location. The area includes the Dubai Marina Mall, with a large cinema, eateries, and shops. Also, the Marina Walk offers outdoor seating with gorgeous views overlooking the water.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||AED500||AED500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 24miles
- Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll love staying in this apartment.
Whether you’re lounging in your exquisite living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything this Marina apartment has to offer.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.