Muraqabbat Street Serviced Apartment, Deira
An area in the city of Dubai, Deira is one the many top neighbourhoods in the city that will leave you astonished.
Dubai, as a city, is one of the top locations in the Middle East that all business and leisure travellers should visit. The Al Ghurair Centre is walking distance from the apartments as is United Hyper Supermarket that has all the goods that one requires for any length of stay in the city.
The closest public transport is Al Rigga Metro Station 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment. Dubai International Airport is 15 minutes drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED1100||AED1100||AED1050||AED1000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 3.4miles
- Al Rigga Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Private lounge
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in Deira, these serviced apartments are perfect for both business or leisure travellers looking for something more.
A stay in these bright and stylish apartments will provide the perfect hideaway after a long day in the city. With an astonishing décor, the living spaces come with air conditioning, safety deposit box, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, washing machine, clothes rack, hairdryer, TV, tea/coffee maker, electric kettle, shower, swimming pool, complimentary gym and much more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.