Al Saud Street Serviced Apartment
This furnished apartment is in Marina, which is popular due to the waterfront location. The area includes the Dubai Marina Mall, with a large cinema, eateries, and shops. Also, the Marina Walk offers outdoor seating with gorgeous views overlooking the water.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||AED780||AED680|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 24miles
- Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
Gorgeous furniture, fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this one-bedroom apartment. Ideally located in Dubai, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover every property comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cozy towels. We handle everything so you can simply show up and start living. This apartment also offers in-apartment laundry.
Discover the best of Dubai, with this one-bedroom Marina apartment with balcony views over the sea. It’ll be easy to simply show up and start living in this modernly Blueground furnished apartment with its fully-equipped kitchen, roomy living room, and our dedicated, on-the-ground support.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.