Churchill Tower Serviced Apartment
Key View is proud to present this stylish one bedroom apartment in Business Bay. Wake up to canal views and enjoy your coffee whilst you ponder the days activities ahead. Business Bay is a modern hub featuring upscale hotels, residential towers, trendy restaurants & cafes & also features a canal running track at your doorstop with bikes for hire. The Dubai Mall & DIFC Business District are only 5 minutes away & Jumeriah Beach is a 15 minute drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Spectacular 1 bedroom||AED1100||AED1100||AED1100||AED1100||AED1075|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This one bedroom apartment in Business Bay is one of a kind and will take your breath away from the moment you enter. Featuring custom made furniture, wooden flooring, newly renovated Italian marble kitchen and bathroom and an impressive hi-fi KEFF sound system, you will love staying here! It is a corner apartment and at over 980 square feet is super spacious and features an open plan living space that flows out to a lovely balcony with canal and Burj Khalifa views. In the kitchen you will find everything you will need to make your daily meals with premium appliances and lots of kitchen bench top space. The wooden dining table that seats six is the perfect place to then enjoy your labour, or also doubles as a great working from home space. The huge L shaped lounge is the perfect place to sink into and relax at the end of a busy day, where you can watch your big screen smart TV or perhaps play the brand new Yamaha upright acoustic Piano. In the bedroom you will find an incredibly comfy King Bed with a luxurious mattress that molds to your body whilst you sleep and fitted with Key Views signature linen which is so fluffy and soft. The elegant bathroom has Key Views fluffy towels and hotel grade amenities to leave you smelling fresh all day. The building also features a large gymnasium, infinity pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, kids playroom, yoga studio and sauna and steam room. There is also one private on site car park with the apartment. House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). Please note the included cleaning fee is for the apartment to be cleaned after your stay. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.