Deyaar Boulevard Serviced Apartments, JBR
Those that want business and leisure taken care of in pure luxury choose Dubai.
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music.
On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- Mall of the Emirayes 0.5 miles
- Sharaf DG 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Maid services: Every day
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Sofa bed
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
This outstanding 2-bedroom luxurious apartment is located in Al Bateen Tower and offers everything you need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Once entering the apartment, you will be surrounded by modern and trendy interiors and stunning views over the sea. On the right side to the entrance, there is a modern semi-open plan kitchen equipped with he latest appliances. The combined living and dining areas create a spacious atmosphere, while the floor-to-ceiling windows let the light spread across the space and make it even more bright.
Finally, there are recreational facilities and amenities, such as a covered swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.