DIFC Serviced Apartment
Situated in World Trade Centre DIFC, Dubai Stay- Sky Gardens is the perfect place to experience Dubai and its surroundings. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the residence offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AED950||AED950||AED900|
|1 Bedrooms XV||N/A||N/A||AED975||AED975||AED950|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 5.90miles
- Emirates Towers Metro Station 1.18 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- MPS docking station
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this 1-bedroom apartment.
Ideally located in Dubai, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cozy towels.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.