DT1 Serviced Apartment
Key View is proud to present these fabulous Studios in the iconic Downtown Dubai. This newly opened complex offers you the opulence you are used to, with stunning apartments & state of the art facilities. The Dubai Mall is only a 5min walk away, where you can browse the 1200 shops & afterward dine in the many tantalizing restaurants & cafes on The Boulevard. The statuesque Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the World, is also right there where you can take in the view of Dubai from above.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Desk to work from
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
From the moment you walk in to these beautiful studio apartments in Downtown Dubai, you will immediately feel the positivity and freshness intended to re-energise your soul while allowing your body to get the rest it needs. Furnished in soft grey, blues and black marble, you will love staying here on your Dubai vacation. The kitchens are fitted with top of the line appliances from Miele and are equipped with everything you will need to make your daily meals, that's if you can avoid all the temptation around you! The beds are incredibly luxurious and features Key Views signature linen which is so cosy and soft, you may find yourself laying in a little longer in the mornings. Once you're awake, have your morning coffee out on your balcony enjoying community views and ponder your day of discovery. The bathrooms are very chic & features Key Views fluffy towels and hotel grade amenities to leave you smelling great all day. The building features two swimming pools with views over Business Bay, as well as a gymnasium, children's play area and communal games room. The Dubai Opera House and the impressive Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the World, are a 10 minute walk away. House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). Please note the included cleaning fee is for the apartment to be cleaned after your stay. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.