Dubai Fountain St 2 Serviced Apartment
Downtown Dubai is the dynamic hub of this burgeoning young city, filled with the region’s biggest and world’s greatest attractions. Hotspots such as the Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, The Dubai Opera House and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, the vibrant thoroughfare dotted with cafes and retail outlets
are all a short walking distance from the property.
- Dubai International Airport 13.2miles
- Business Bay Metro Station 1.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A nicely furnished apartment The impressive living space is created by a modern interior and includes a flow-through living/ dining area. This open space is equipped with a large sofa
and a dining table to seat four comfortably which are surrounded by floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows that overlook the city below. With a contemporary style, this thoughtfully designed kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances, granite countertops, and sleek cabinetry which is illuminated by bright spotlights.
The king-sized master bedroom dressed is in premium bedding that boasts an ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe, and picture-perfect skyline views. The master
bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub and shower unit, a traditional granite-colored countertop and white tiled flooring for good contrast. Classic and
calming, for utmost privacy and comfort.
The second bedroom features a comfortable queen-sized bed and premium bedding, bedside tables with lamp lighting and attractive views of the city. This room also features
a fitted wardrobe for all your holiday essentials and wall-to-wall windows that outline the beautiful Dubai skyline. A spacious en suite bathroom with bathtub and vanity space is present for your comfort and ease.
There’s plenty of room to roam in the beautifully maintained recreational area of the building, which features a large swimming pool, a wading pool, and a fitness centre; a separate BBQ area positioned next to a beautifully manicured lawn that hosts swings and slides for the kids to play. Guests can enjoy a large community garden that borders private squash and badminton courts. A true outdoor paradise. The building also offers a business centre to work in comfort and ensures 24-hour security.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.