Marina Pinnacle Serviced Apartment
Key View is proud to present this fashionable one bedroom apartment in the heart of the Dubai Marina, the perfect location for your upcoming trip to Dubai! The Dubai Tram is at your doorstep, taking you from one end of the Marina to JBR Beach, where you will find funky retail stores, tempting restaurant & lounges & an entertainment complex. The nearby Bluewaters Island with the iconic Ain Wheel featuring breathtaking views over the Marina & beyond is only a short stroll away from JBR too!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Bright 1 bedroom||AED900||AED900||AED900||AED900||AED875|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Come home from a busy day exploring the enchanting Dubai, to a relaxing Oasis in your spacious one bedroom apartment in the Marina. Styled in whimsical shades of blue, with creative touches and artwork throughout, you will love staying here! The combined living/dining area has two super comfy sofas around a big screen smart TV and flows out to your balcony with community views. The kitchen is separate and is equipped with everything you may need on your holiday to make your daily meals, that you can then enjoy at your dining table that seats four. In the beautiful bedroom you will find an enormous King Bed, fitted with Key Views luxurious signature linen that is is so cosy and soft you may struggle waking up in the morning and loads of closet space! The bathroom has Key Views fluffy towels and hotel grade amenities that will leave you smelling fresh all day! The building also features a swimming pool, gymnasium and one private on site car park. The Dubai Metro is a 20 minute walk away making discovering all of Dubai easy and seamless. House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). Please note the included cleaning fee is for the apartment to be cleaned after your stay. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.