Marina Quays West Serviced Apartment
Key View welcomes you to your home away from home! This 2 bedroom relaxing apartment features stunning views over the Marina for you to admire from your balcony at all hours. Situated right in the heart of the Marina you are steps away from JBR Beach & the numerous shops & restaurants. Mall of Emirates, Palm Jumeriah & the picturesque Burj Al Arab are only a short 10 minute car ride away and Blue Waters is only a short walk across the bridge with the exciting Ain Wheel opening in March 2021.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Lovely 2 bedroom||AED1000||AED1000||AED1000||AED950||AED925|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Key View knows you will love this 2 bedroom apartment the moment you enter it, featuring stunning views from almost every room in the apartment. The kitchen is fully equipped with every thing you would need to make a gourmet meal & eat with your friends and family on the balcony whilst over looking the twinkling lights of the Marina all around you. Featuring two large bedrooms fitted with Key Views signature linen which is so feathery and soft it will make getting up in the morning a struggle. Both bedrooms have en suites stocked with Key Views fluffy towels and amenities. The building also features a lovely pool overlooking the Marina for you to relax in during your stay. House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). Please note the included cleaning fee is for the apartment to be cleaned after your stay. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.