Oud Metha 18th Street Serviced Apartment, Bur Duba...
Dubai is one of the jewels of the Middle East that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
The Wafi City Shopping Mall is a 10-minute walk from the property and Dubai Museum is a only a 10-minute drive away; more than ideal for those looking to invest time and energy into the lush attractions of the city. Dubai International Airport is a little over a 9-minute drive away.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around the city of Dubai.
- Dubai International Airport 2.8 miles
- Sharjah International Airport 14.1 miles
- Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station miles
- Oud Metha Metro Station miles
- Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Oud Metha Metro Station 0.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Steam room
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Elegant and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Dubai are perfect for both business and leisure.
Located in Al Nasr or Oud Metha, right across American Hospital - these self-catering apartments feature a swimming pool with panoramic views of Dubai and so much more. The air-conditioned apartments have a modern décor and are equipped with stylish furniture, and a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Additional facilities include a gym, sauna and hot tub.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.