Royal Oceanic Serviced Apartment
We are proud to present this stunning 2 bedroom apartment in the Marina. Elegantly re-furnished & decorated recently & with a massive balcony with perfect views of the Ain Wheel you won't be disappointed staying here. Centrally located in the Marina, JBR Public beach is a short 10 minute walk away with the numerous retail and restaurant options. Hop in your car & in 10 minutes you will be on the Palm Jumeriah, Blue Island Waters or strolling the many shops at Mall of the Emirates.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Comfortable 1 bedroom||AED1500||AED1500||AED1500||AED1450||AED1400|
|Stylish 2 bedroom||AED1900||AED1900||AED1900||AED1850||AED1800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai Internation Airport (T3) 22miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Lift access
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
When first entering these apartments we know you will love the tastefully decorated and soft furnishings throughout, that's if you can take your eyes away from the View! The kitchens are fully equipped with everything you will need to cook up a feast and once it's ready relax at the dining tables or eat outside on the huge balconies with stunning views of Blue Waters Island and the Ain Wheel. The bedrooms feature, master with en suites and both fully stocked with fluffy towels and luxurious amenities. Two ginormous king beds await you fitted with our signature linen which is so feathery and soft it will make getting up in the morning a struggle. But when you finally do you can relax with your morning coffee or tea and plan the days activities over looking the Marina and sea around you. The building also features a swimming pool and fitness centre. House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). Please note the included cleaning fee is for the apartment to be cleaned after your stay. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.