Sharaf DG Serviced Apartment, Al Barsha
These apartments are ideally situated in Al Barsha, one of the city's most popular highlights for all kinds of travellers heading to Dubai.
Burj Khalifa, Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall are a 15 minutes drive away. All other attractions can be reached with the Sharaf DG metro station, which is just a 4-minute walk away from the property. There's a whole range of amenities and attractions in the city that will entertain you throughout your stay.
As previosuly mentioned Sharaf DG metro station is the closest to the apartments and will help you get to all the highlights of the city.
- Dubai International Airport 15.7 miles
- Sharaf DG Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite cafe
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located within Sheikh Zayed Road, these execllent apartments are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests due to the proximity to Mall of the Emirates and Sharaf DG Metro Station.
This building contains 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites. The upscale living space features a work area, LCD TV, complimentary WiFi, etc. Also the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bathroom features a shower and toiletries. Additionally, each apartment has temperature control, parking, pool and gym for added comfort.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
* Rates are not applicable for New Year Period, Arab Health Exhibition & Gulf Food Exhibition.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.