The Grandeur Residences Serviced Apartment
We are proud to present this extravagant 1 bedroom on the West Crescent Palm Jumeriah, Dubai's most exclusive neighbourhood. Wake up to the views of the Arabian Sea & relax in the serenity of the Palm. Jump in your car & in five minutes you're at the Atlantis Hotel where you can enjoy the numerous five star Michelin restaurants, shops, private beach or water park. Dubai Marina, JBR Beach & Blue Island Waters with the exciting Ain Wheel opening in March 2021 are all a quick 10 minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Exquisite 1 bedroom||N/A||AED650||AED650||AED625||AED575|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai Internation Airport (T3) 30miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Luxury meets you at the front door of this beautiful one bedroom apartment on the West Crescent. Wake up to water views from your bed and sip your morning coffee on the balcony whilst you ponder your day ahead. Featuring a fully equipped kitchen and dining table for four, you will be hosting dinners more than you thought. The living room is luxurious with a cream and rich mahogany colour palette which flows out onto the balcony with table and chairs and that serene view of the water. In the bedroom you will find one oversized bed fitted with our signature linen which is so feathery and soft it will make getting up in the morning a struggle. Off the bedroom is a large walk in wardrobe and marble en-suite with rain shower and separate bath, as well as fluffy towels and hotel grade amenities. There is also a guest bathroom which has a shower. The property features a swimming pool, state of the art gymnasium and convenience store in the lobby. There are also numerous five star hotels surrounding the property if you feel like treating yourself to the spa or dining options. House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). Please note the included cleaning fee is for the apartment to be cleaned after your stay. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.