Trident Waterfront Apartment
Key View is proud to present this dazzling two bedroom apartment in the heart of the Dubai Marina. Spacious & bright this is the perfect place to make your base for your upcoming trip to Dubai. You are 10 minutes walking distance to the Marina Mall with many retail shops & irresistible restaurant and lounges to discover. If the sun and sand is more your style, JBR Beach is 10 minutes walking in the other direction with a fantastic view of the Ain Dubai on the nearby Bluewaters Island. The Dubai Metro is a 15 minute walk away connecting you with all of Dubai easily.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment with oversized rooms and a very spacious balcony make this the perfect choice for your upcoming stay in Dubai. Furnished in earthy tones and fashionably styled with art & décor adorning the walls, you will love this apartment. The separate kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need to make your daily meals, with a peek-a-boo window into the living area so you can still feel connected to your family. The living area has a huge L shaped lounge and dining table for 6, as well as a big screen smart TV. This flows out to the outdoor balcony with table and chairs and desert road views. The two bedrooms have large Queen beds and are fitted with Key Views signature linen which is so cosy and soft, you may find yourself laying in a little longer in the mornings. The en suites also have Key Views hotel grade amenities and fluffy towels to leave you smelling great all day. The building also features a gymnasium, swimming pool and one private on site car park spot. House rules include respecting the neighbours, furniture and no Parties whatsoever. Smoking allowed only on the outside terrace. Adherence to Dubai laws and regulations at all times. This apartment is fully licensed with Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). Please note the included cleaning fee is for the apartment to be cleaned after your stay. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.