Ballyogan Road Apartment Sandyford Dublin
Full of history, culture and attractions, Dublin is a key city for business and leisure travellers in Europe.
The apartment is located in a quiet area that is about 50 minutes from the city centre using public transport. You will find a shopping area within a 15-minute walk that offers a good selection of shops, including an IKEA, banks, pharmacy and a range of cafes, fast food outlets, and restaurants.
Enjoy your stay in the city of Dublin.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€450||€400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 13.7miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out this serviced apartment in Dublin.
This modern 2-bedroom apartment on Ballyogan Road, in Carrickmines, is fully furnished and opens out onto a lovely balcony. The property receives good natural light and offers a stylish open plan kitchen and living area. There are also 2 bathrooms, one of which is ensuite.
Enquire now to stay with us.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.