Bloomfield Avenue Apartment Portobello Dublin
Stay in the capital city of the Irish republic, and explore its many treasures.
The apartment enjoys an excellent location in central Dublin, close to a selection of restaurants, bars and cafes. There is a Tesco Express just across the road, and you will find good bus links nearby to travel around the city. With everything you need, you'll have a relaxing time and no hassle.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€500||€475|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 7.9miles
- Clanbrassil St Upper, Stop 1347 0.2 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Our apartment is waiting to give you the perfect stay in Dublin.
This spacious 2-bedroom apartment on Bloomfield Avenue, in Downtown, opens out onto a balcony with lovely views. The charming property has a spacious living area, laundry room, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. There are also 2 bathrooms, one of which is ensuite.
Enquire now to stay here.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.