Bonham Street Serviced Apartment, Portobello
If you want to stay in an exciting area in Dublin then this is the spot.
Known for its excellent nightlife, in The Liberties you can find everything from live music acts to outdoor markets, and much, much more. Get lost in The Liberties' cobblestone streets and follow the sound of Irish folk music into a pub. Sample the best traditional cuisine.
You'll never skip a beat here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€115||€110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6.8miles
- James Street Stop 1940 0.24 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Modern and stylish, this serviced apartment in Dublin delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
With stylish furnishings, gorgeous wooden floors, and plenty of natural light, you're all set to relax and kick back in style. If you need a little fresh air then simply step outside onto the lovely balcony and soak up some sunlight. It has a spacious living room, a small but cute balcony, and it's close to the trendiest hotspots in town
After living in a neighbourhood like The Liberties, you'll never want to leave.
More than 60 days before you move in -We'll refund you 100% of the rent you paid in advance.
More than 30 days before you move in -We'll refund you 50% of the rent you paid in advance.
30 days or less before you move in -You won't receive a refund.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.