Bright Christchurch Serviced Apartment, Portobello...
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top destinations for travellers looking to explore Celtic history of the island and its business appeal
Being the capital of the Republic of Ireland, Dublin is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey. Some of its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and the imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral. Luscious city parks include St Stephen’s Green and the huge Phoenix Park, which contains Dublin Zoo. The National Museum of Ireland also explores Irish heritage and culture.
As to be expected, there are many ways to get around the city and you'll have plenty of choice near to the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Grand Canal V||€150||€150||€150||€150||€150|
|Grand Canal I||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00|
|Charlotte Quay II||€150||€150||€150||€150||€150|
|Lovely Riverside I||€150||€150||€150||€150||€150|
|Central Riverside II||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
|Central Trinity Exchange||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
|Central Riverside I||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
|Spacious Grand Canal IV||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200|
|Grand Canal II||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00|
|Grand Canal III||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
|Grand Canal VI||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
|Modern Grand Canal||€150||€150||€150||€150||€150|
|Charming near Guiness||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00||€200.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6.7miles
- Patrick Street, Stop 2385 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
These fully furnished serviced apartments in Portobello Dublin offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Inside the apartments you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities in the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, you will find that Dublin has all the attractions to keep you happy.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.