Colberts Fort Apartment Portobello Dublin
We think this house is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends or a family looking for a location to match their lifestyle.
The Liberties is a historic spot with excellent restaurants, classic pubs, and plenty of shops. Why not go try the good stuff at the amazing Teeling Whiskey Distillery. This property is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends or a family. You’ll be in a historic and lively neighbourhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like The Teeling Whiskey Distillery close by.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€400||€400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 14.4miles
- Tallaght, Belgard Retail Park 0.1 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Contemporary and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Dublin delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Some of the amenities in the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Why not kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.