Grand Canal V Apartment Ballsbridge Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
Explore the local area by enjoying dinner on the canal or checking out one of the nearby pubs. Catch a concert or a Broadway musical at the nearby Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (7 min). Wander to popular cultural attractions, such as the National Gallery of Ireland (19 min) or the Science Gallery Dublin (18 min).
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€200||€185||€165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Grand Canal Dock 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
Contemporary and stylish, this serviced apartment in Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This 1-bedroom apartment is located near central Dublin, with the Grand Canal just a block away. The space is bright, airy, and sophisticated. Soothing colors and elegant furnishings will make you feel at ease. Beautiful wood floors and large windows are just a couple of the highlights of this gorgeous apartment. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.