Mountjoy Street Apartment Cabara Dublin
If you're looking for the ideal adventure then the city of Dublin is ready to deliver.
The capital city is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey and features attractions like the historic Dublin Castle and St Patrick’s Cathedral. Those that want to see a bit of greenery or some fresh air will love the city parks like St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park (that contains Dublin Zoo).
Travelling around the city is easy thanks to the DART stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€300||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6miles
- Western way Stop 191 0.11 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Sleek and vibrant, this property is waiting for you to call it home.
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Why not kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
Get in touch with our reservations team to book your stay with our serviced apartments in Cabra.
More than 60 days before you move in -We'll refund you 100% of the rent you paid in advance.
More than 30 days before you move in -We'll refund you 50% of the rent you paid in advance.
30 days or less before you move in -You won't receive a refund.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.