Pembroke Square Apartment Ballsbridge Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
Located in one of Dublin's most prominent areas Barrow Street, the apartment is close to Merrion Square, St Stephens Green, Grand Canal Square, Ballsbridge and Grafton Street. This serviced apartment has some of the city best restaurants, cafes and bars close by and is within a short walk to the Georgian district, Dublin’s main business location. Barrow Street has access to a Dart Train Station and Dublin Bike stalls.
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€365||€340||€315|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Grand Canal Dock 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Vibrant and sleek, this serviced apartment in Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
The apartment is furnished to a very high standard, has a recently refurbished living area, a spacious kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is also plenty of storage space within the apartment. Pembroke Square comes fully serviced to include, cleaning, linen and towels, Wi-Fi, cable TV, utilities, 24/7 call answering service for any maintenance issues.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.