Smithfield II Apartment Cabara Dublin
Come and stay in the city of Dublin and see why so many like to call it home.
The capital city is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey and features attractions like the historic Dublin Castle and St Patrick’s Cathedral. Those that want to see a bit of greenery or some fresh air will love the city parks like St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park (that contains Dublin Zoo).
Travelling around the city is easy thanks to the DART stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€350||€350|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6.8miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
This is a lovely 3rd floor, 1-bedroom flat at Smithfield, Dublin
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
With tons of natural light, trendy furnishings in each room, and an unbeatable location in Dublin's city centre this is perfect.
More than 60 days before you move in -We'll refund you 100% of the rent you paid in advance.More than 30 days before you move in -We'll refund you 50% of the rent you paid in advance.
30 days or less before you move in -You won't receive a refund.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.