Smithfield IV Apartment Cabara Dublin
Dublin is one of the main cities that delivers time and time again for business and leisure travellers.
The apartment is located in a quiet residential spot within easy reach of the city centre - perfect for those wanting to be close to everything. There are plenty of shops and traditional Irish restaurants to explore close by, and public transport is handy to get you around Dublin in the easiest way possible.
- Dublin Airport 7.2miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Looking for the perfect spot in Dublin? This apartment could be the place for you.
This modern 1-bedroom apartment on Smithfield Street is fully furnished and has a lovely balcony with a nice street view. The property has a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a comfortable sofa and a smart TV. There is also 1 large double bedroom, which is super bright and nicely decorated.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
More than 60 days before you move in -We'll refund you 100% of the rent you paid in advance.More than 30 days before you move in -We'll refund you 50% of the rent you paid in advance.
30 days or less before you move in -You won't receive a refund.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.