Sprangers Yard Apartment Temple Bar Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
The apartment is in the centre of Dublin on the south side of the River Liffey. Famed for its cobbled streets, cafes, pubs, nightlife and restaurants, it is a popular tourist destination. There is an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets all within walking distance. It is the heart of Dublin’s cultural centre and home to Irish Film Centre. Henry Street and O’Connell Street are minutes away.
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€275||€260||€250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Tara St 2.0 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Cosy and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This recently refurbished apartment is on the top floor of a small apartment complex in the heart of Dublin. The property has recently seen stylish improvement with a new shower room, new kitchen, fully painted, new beds and furniture. The well-equipped kitchen and tastefully designed bathroom will give you all of the comforts of home.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.