St Augustine St Apartment Portobello Dublin
Dublin is one of the key cities for travellers that want a bit of culture, history and maybe a glass of Guinness on the side.
Just around thefrom the apartments is the , Dublin’s , which dates back to 1198. and the are only a 10-minute walk away. With so much to see and do in the area, you'll be very happy to have booked this apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€450||€450|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6.9miles
- Usher Quay 0.27 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Contemporary and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Dublin delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
You'll find lots to love about this stunning flat from its elegant decor and trendy wooden flooring to its nice views from the balcony, the modern conveniences, its super central location. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen.
We think this is an ideal spot for anyone looking for a luxurious home in central Dublin.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.