Stepaside Lane Apartment Sandyford Dublin
Stepaside is a predominantly residential area found outside central Dublin.
There are plenty of shops and some good local restaurants within easy reach, as well as lovely parks to explore on sunny summer days. Check out all the attractions in that the city of Dublin has to offer. With so much history to take in, there's never going to be a dull moment.
- Dublin Airport 12.2miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
Come and stay in Dublin, one of the most exciting cities for travellers.
This spacious 2-bedroom apartment on Stepaside Lane, in Stepaside Village is fully furnished and has a lovely balcony. The property has a homely feel to it, with a fashionable open-plan kitchen and living area with a sofa, a TV set, and a dining table. There are 2 tidy tiled bathrooms with a bathtub and a shower.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.