Trinity Apartment Temple Bar Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
This prime location puts you within walking distance to the best sights of the city. Learn about (and sample!) whiskey at the nearby Irish Whiskey Museum (5 min). Continue on to the famous Molly Malone Statue (7 min) or stroll through St Stephen’s Green (12 min). The National Gallery of Ireland (13 min) and Dublin Castle (15 min) are both within walking distance.
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€315||€310||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pearse Station 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Stylish and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Dublin is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
The 2-bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Dublin. With sleek decor and elegant furnishings, this is a modern and beautiful space. Large windows and soft pastels make the rooms feel spacious and bright, giving plenty of natural light. Guests will love the plush furniture, sleek new kitchen and comfortable beds that sleep up to 4 people. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a Nespresso machine.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.