Flingern Serviced Apartment
Located in Flingern Nord neighborhood, the apartment is connected to a railway/underground station. Duesseldorf Gate and Old Castle Tower are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Konigsallee and Stilwerk Duesseldorf.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€60||€60||€60|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dusseldorf International Airport 8miles
- Wetterstrase 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
This is a 2-bedroom apartment with a big terrace and a living room with an open kitchen to make your own meals. Enjoy access to a 55 Zoll TV, Unity Media BOX including high-speed Internet up, international TV channels and free Maxdome Movies.
In short, this furnished apartment in Dusseldorf is more than suitable for business and leisure travelers that want a unique space to call home.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.