Grove Apartments Edinburgh
Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, is oozing with cultural highlights that will make any short or extended stay here more than memorable.
Ten minutes from renowned attractions such as Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street and close to the city’s Financial District and Haymarket area, these serviced apartments provide a great central base to enjoy one of the top cities of the United Kingdom.
There are plenty of transport connections that will get you around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£225||£200||£175||£165||£125|
|1 Bedroom Superior||£275||£250||£225||£200||£150|
|1 Bedroom Plus||£250||£225||£200||£185||£135|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£325||£300||£275||£250||£175|
|2 Bed 2 Bath Superior||£450||£400||£375||£350||£200|
|2 Bed 1 Bath Plus||£350||£325||£300||£275||£185|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ingliston, Edinburgh 6.6 milesmiles
- Glasgow Airport, Glasgow 53.8 miles miles
- Haymarket, Edinburgh 0.3 miles miles
- Waverly Station, Edinburgh 1.3 miles miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Bicycle available
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
Contemporary and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Edinburgh are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
Equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi and perfect for travellers looking for a central base, they offer a fantastic alternative to the expense and anonymity of a hotel room, where you can enjoy all the space and flexibility you need. With on-site parking and intercom access, the apartments provide secure accommodation where you can unwind. The spacious homely feel, combined with excellent storage facilities, make them ideal for groups, families or long-stay guests.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Cancellation is 48 hours up to 14 nights, 7 days for 14 night stays and over.
For guest in house notice acording to cancellation policy is required to shorten or exten their stay/booking.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
Group bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.