Westend Apartments Edinburgh
Edinburgh is the epicentre of business, culture and history in the glorious and green nation of Scotland.
Just five minutes from Edinburgh Haymarket Train Station, the apartments in Edinburgh’s West End are perfectly located in the heart of the city. Princes Street, one of Edinburgh city’s most bustling streets - packed full of restaurants, shops and bustling nightlife - is just 20 minutes’ walk from the West End, and Edinburgh Castle is just a 12-minute stroll.
Transport connections are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Edinburgh.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Large Studio Apartment||£225||£215||£200||£185||£125|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£450||£400||£350||£300||£155|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£300||£275||£250||£225||£145|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£500||£450||£400||£350||£200|
|4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£600||£550||£500||£450||£250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Edinburgh 7.3miles
- Haymarket 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley 1.3 miles
- Edinburgh Bus Station 1.5 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
Contemporary and stylish, these serviced apartments in Edinburgh come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Each apartment comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and multiple rooms so that you can truly make yourself at home, whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, alone or in a large group. There’s also secure on-site car parking for an additional daily fee.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.