Furnished Apartments in Edmonton
Furnished Apartments for Rent in Edmonton
Edmonton is the second largest city of Alberta and is the capital city. It is the fifth-largest municipality in Canada. The oil and gas industry of this city offers great working opportunities, thus, people from around the world visit Edmonton. Apart from that, there are several top-class universities in the city, where students from elsewhere come to study. These have raised the demand for furnished apartments for rent in Edmonton.
Here are a Few Top Furnished Apartments in Edmonton:
During your stay here, these furnished apartments in Edmonton give you a feeling of your home away from home. They have some basic decorations and offer important pieces of furniture in every room. You get a furnished bedroom, some necessary accessories, modern equipment and electronic gadgets, a flat-screen television & free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and a functional bathroom. Some of these apartments also offer laundry services, others may charge you. With extra charges, you can also get some luxurious amenities.
Benefits of Booking Edmonton Furnished Apartments
The serviced apartments offer rentals for short-term to long-term stays at a prime destination. These are located in the major transportation hub. Travellers look for accommodation that is near to their business centre and is also surrounded by restaurants, bars, or tourist hubs.
At the service department, we look after your comfort, convenience, safety, and privacy. Our customer service team is available 24 hours to help you in case of any troubles. We provide topless facilities to all our customers.
Some of the facilities are completely free with the rental charges while there are some luxury facilities with additional charges. Though, these may vary from one apartment to another.
Corporate Housing in Edmonton
Corporate housing in Edmonton is specially designed for business travellers. They have a corporate outlook with basic facilities and easy access to the transport network. They are located in some major business hubs. Some of the corporate housing also offers conference rooms, in-house restaurants and other facilities with additional churches.
Short Term Rentals in Edmonton
Short-term rentals in Edmonton are available for travellers, especially couples who look for short term accommodation. These apartments give a cosy feeling and are equipped with all the necessary facilities.
Holiday Apartments in Edmonton
There are several holiday apartments in Edmonton that offer space and convenience to travellers. These are connected to measure transportation hubs and tourist destinations. They are equipped with modern amenities that provide comfort along with convenience.
Where to Stay in Edmonton
Some of the best areas to stay in Edmonton are Downtown (first-time travellers), Gateway Boulevard (proximity to major destinations), Garneau (enjoying nightlife), West Edmonton (for families), Ritchie (Budget-friendly accommodation), Oliver (for couples), and Strathcona (Cultural life).
Jasper Ave Serviced Apartment
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
103 Street NW Serviced Apartment
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
109 Street Serviced Apartment
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
125 St NW Serviced Apartment
8 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 3 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Edmonton
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Edmonton?
There are over 5 serviced apartments in Edmonton with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Edmonton?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Edmonton are Jasper Ave Serviced Apartment. 103 Street NW Serviced Apartment. 109 Street Serviced Apartment. 125 St NW Serviced Apartment. Jaspen Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Edmonton?
Prices start from £119 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Edmonton on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Edmonton offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Edmonton on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Edmonton you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Edmonton serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Edmonton will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Edmonton serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Edmonton serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Edmonton better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsEdmonton have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .
You may also be interested in
Facts About Edmonton
The city is home to several Governmental and educational centres in Houston. It is also known as the Gateway of North.
- Edmonton is situated on the North Saskatchewan River and is located at the centre of the Edmonton metropolitan region. It is bounded by Alberta's central area.
- Edmonton hosts several festivals throughout the year and has a nickname as "Canada's Festival City".
- The city hosts North America's second-largest mall (West Edmonton Mall) and Canada's largest living history museum (Fort Edmonton Park).
- Edmonton is the major hub for the gas and oil industry.
- The city has traditionally been a centre for Alberton petrochemical industries. Also, it had a nickname as the "Oil capital of Canada" in the 1940s.
- Edmonton has a reputation to be a premier research and education centre in Canada.
- The city used to be a major Financial hub of Canada during the 1970s and 1980s.
Cost of Living in Edmonton
The cost of living for a single person is estimated to be 1191.53C$ without rent, and renting a one-bedroom apartment costs 1167.46C$ monthly. The basic utility bill in the city is 227.57C$, and the one-way ticket for local transport is 3.50C$. A meal for two people at the mid-range restaurant offering three courses is approximately 80.00C$.
Tips for Visiting Edmonton
Here are a few tips for your visit to Edmonton:
- There is plenty of sunlight in almost every season of Edmonton. So you need to carry your sunscreen, sunglasses and hat for every season. To avoid freezing winters get a thick winter jacket and warm accessories. You can carry a few dresses and accessories in summer.
- You can visit Edmonton during the summer. As you can enjoy several festivals during this month and also can spend long sunny days hoping and enjoying the tourist destinations. But, winter brings fun activities like skating, skiing, snowshoeing etc.
- You can enjoy dining in a variety of cuisines in the finest restaurants of the city.
- There are several fun activities to do and wonderful evenings to spend with your partner.
- In Edmonton, one thing you cannot miss is shopping.
Things to Do in Edmonton
There is a wide range of activities to do in Edmonton and several tourist destinations to visit. Let us see a few of them.
1. What are popular things to do in Edmonton?
If you are in Edmonton, then you cannot miss some interesting stuff. These are: visiting the largest historical park in Canada, the largest mall in North America, enjoying outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, or skating, and dining at your favourite stall or restaurant.
2. What are some free things to do in Edmonton?
Some of the free things to do in Edmonton include visiting 100 Street Funicular, Alberta Legislature Building, Thursday at Art Gallery of Alberta to save money, hiking at North Saskatchewan River Valley, Downtown walking tours, High-Level Bridge Streetcar, Neon Sign Museum, and a day at Zwick's Pretzels.
3. Are there any romantic attractions in Edmonton?
Some of the romantic destinations in Edmonton are Hawrelak Park, Muttart Conservatory, North Saskatchewan River, Mayfield Dinner Theatre, Elk Island National Park, Art Gallery at Alberta, and River Valley Parks.
4. What are family-friendly things to do in Edmonton?
Some of the family-friendly things to do in Edmonton are visiting the Royal Alberta Museum, Fort Edmonton Park, Telus World of Science, Edmonton Valley Zoo, walking through the trails, West Edmonton Mall, University of Alberta Botanic Garden, Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, Muttart Conservatory, fun activity at snow valley and enjoying Edmonton's festivals.
5. What are unusual things to do in Edmonton?
If you want to do unusual things in Edmonton, go for a high-level bridge Streetcar show, and stroll through the pathways and parks along North Saskatchewan River Valley. You can also visit the largest shopping and entertainment centre in North America, West Edmonton Mall. A historic shopping neighbourhood, Old Strathcona is popular for local shopping. You can enjoy the four themed pyramids at Muttart Conservatory, and spend a day at Fort Edmonton Park.
Places to Visit in Edmonton
Some of the top tourist destinations of Edmonton are:
- Royal Alberta Museum: It is the biggest museum in western Canada. The area stretches to about 7,600 sq. m that covers several exhibition activities and displays historical wonders. It has the largest and fiercest creature of history, the Dinosaur.
- West Edmonton Mall: It is the largest mall in North America and is popular among every age group. You can enjoy gaming activities, nightlife, scrumptious cuisines, enjoy a movie, and go shopping.
- Telus World of Science: It is a great tourist destination for science lovers. Various science exhibitions include robot science, space science and forensic subjects. One can also enjoy stargazing from The observatory site. You can watch Sci-Fi adventurous movies at the theatre, and enjoy science related concerts and meetings.
- Elk Island National Park: You can witness the finest breeds of plants and animals in this destination. Also, enjoy bird watching, kayaking, snowshoeing, skiing, and lots more. It is perfect for adventurous trips.
- North Saskatchewan River Valley: This destination is perfect for a picnic or a small trip. You can enjoy enthralling activities like paddle boarding, biking, canoeing, kayaking, etc. The trails are covered with snow during winter, and you can enjoy snowshoeing and skating. This is one of the most famous destinations in Edmonton.
Places to Eat in Edmonton
Some of the best restaurants in Edmonton are Hathaway's Diner, The Canadian Brewhouse, Tzin Wine & Tapas, Vaticano Cucina, Padmanadi, SABOR Restaurant, Dadeo Diner and Bar, Cafe Amore Bistro, La Ronde Restaurant and Rge RD.
Street Food in Edmonton
A few best places for street foods in Edmonton are, Made By Marcus, Emilia's Inasal, The Crooked Fork, Connexxions Cafe and Big Bite Pizza & Donair.
Shopping in Edmonton
Edmonton has some of the best shopping malls and centres. They are West Edmonton Mall, The Manulife Place, High Street, South Edmonton Common, The Commerce Place, Whyte Avenue, Londonderry Mall, Edmonton City Centre and Kingsway Garden Mall.
Transportation in Edmonton
Edmonton has a good transportation network throughout the city. The primary public transportation agency is the Edmonton Transit System that operates throughout the city.
One can avail of the extensive bus service or Light Rail Transit by paying per trip or using a pass. They are available for taxis and car rentals. The Pedway system provides an extensive system for pedestrians to connect some of the major downtown buildings and the LRT. You can also explore the city by biking or walking through trails.
There is a major airport called the Edmonton International Airport, and several other smaller aviation airports in the city. Downtown Edmonton is connected with the river valley with a Funicular.
Weather in Edmonton
Edmonton has a humid continental type of climate. Summers are warm, and winters are dry and freezing. During the summer solstice, the city receives sunlight for 17 hours and 3 minutes and 1 hour 46 minutes of civil twilight. It is the sunniest city in Canada.